by mikrolactaki3

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello everyone!

A few minutes ago I logged in on my Origin client on my desktop PC and I saw a message saying "Origin servers temporarily unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience, we're currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."  I tried to log out and log in back again, still the same. Also tried to reload the page, still the same. (which means that it can't load, only thing I see is my chat). When I go to my games library, I can see that all my games have disappeared from it.

On Origin.com, I get the same message. I don't know what may be going on at the moment. I don't know if it's account related or anything like that.

I have also tried signing in as invisible but I get the same message. And unfortunately I can't go online so I could try to load my game library that way. The same thing happens while running it as administrator.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

(EDIT 1: I am getting this problem from a Windows 10 PC)

(EDIT 2: Even restarting my PC doesn't fix the problem.)

(EDIT 3: Logged in again and I'm marked as invisible)

Message 5 of 322 (57,572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

@mikrolactaki3 and... everyone else

Origin appears to be up and running again.  Please check and see whether your game library opens.  If not, clear Origin's cache and try again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 216 of 322 (56,891 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Library Won't Load... PC

Community Manager

Hey @us18x can you go ahead and clear the Origin Cache to see if it helps. The error points to something on your system stopping Origin from working.

You can clear the Origin Cache by following the steps below:

1. Completely log out and close down Origin
  2. Hold down the Windows key and R
  3. Type in "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click OK
  4. Now open the Origin folder.
  5. Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent (do not delete this one)
  6. Hold down the Windows key and R
  7. Type in "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click OK
  8. This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData. Delete the Origin folder
  9. Click on the word "AppData" at the top of your window
  10. Open the Local folder here
  11. Delete the Origin folder listed here

Darko

Darko.png
Message 1 of 322 (53,643 Views)

★★ Novice
No dice... It downloaded the game I purchased in the background while origin window stayed the same. I tried to start the game I bought which was supposedly installed "fifa 20" as I went manually to the games folder and tried to launch it with admin privilege but it doesn't start. Very frustrated at this point.
Message 2 of 322 (53,616 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thanks
Message 3 of 322 (53,587 Views)

Error Message when signing into Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

"Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."

I cannot find none of the games that I have bought, and literally just purchased another game and then I get that error error message.

HELP

Message 4 of 322 (56,197 Views)

Re: "Origin servers temporarily unavailable"

★★★ Newbie

I got the same exact message i've tried reloading it like it asked about 20 times now, is it because of how many people are stuck at home to due the virus so the servers are full or is this something else? I hope its gets fixed soon. 

Message 6 of 322 (59,882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am getting the same thing when I try to access Origin

Message 7 of 322 (57,428 Views)

Re: Origin wont load my game library!!

★★★ Newbie

Today on March 28, 2020, Origin wont load Sims 4 and keeps saying the servers are not working and to reload ive reloaded 20 times now is there anything I can do or someone else can do to fix this?

Message 8 of 322 (56,576 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mikrolactaki3 same exact thing happening to me. I even unistalled and re-installed Origin because I thought it was a version issue. Same thing though when I logged back in... Any idea how long it takes for them to fix this issue???
Message 9 of 322 (57,419 Views)

Re: Origin wont load my game library!!

★★★★★ Newbie
@KatsaDragn33l I am having the same problem too, I dont know if its a Mac or pc issue but when I have reported the case to Origin they haven't said anything yet
Message 10 of 322 (56,435 Views)