Origin program not launching

by kelsal1

Original Post

Origin program not launching

★★★ Newbie

For just over a week now every time I try to open Origin nothing happens. I was able to find a temporary solution on Google which suggested installing and reinstalling the program, which I did and it worked. But for the last week every time I've tried to open Origin I'm having the same problem, so I've been installing and reinstalling every time, which isn't ideal. Anyone else having any problems with this?

Message 1 of 4 (247 Views)

Re: Origin program not launching

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @kelsal1.

Can I ask what happens when you open Origin? Do you see an error message of any kind? Are you able to enter your account details?

The more info I have the better I can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★★★ Novice

Decided that I wanted to go ahead and install Dead Space 3 after re-running through the first 2 games again off of Steam.  But alas, Origin seems to be completely nonfunctional on my end too.  I've reinstalled, tried running in different versions of windows, and tried every little trick I've found through google...but I've got nothing.  The program doesnt even attempt to load.

Message 3 of 4 (220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having to reinstall it every time I’ve closed the program, so when it does open it’s just been reinstalled and is the normal log in page. It doesn’t seem to work even if I sit and wait, the only way to get it to work is deleting it and starting again.

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)