Origin online login is "currently unavailable"

by drkatrine

Original Post

Origin online login is "currently unavailable"

★★ Novice

I installed Origin on my new laptop yesterday, and I had the most recent updated version. I couldn't login at all because of the "online login is currently unavailable". I didn't understand why at all. 

I saw that many others had the same problem and tried to fix it by for example setting date and time on my laptop and other solutions, but none of them worked. I then downloaded an earlier version of Origin and it worked! Just until this morning... Now it says that the online login is currently unavailable again. I tried updating Origin as it kind of forced me to, and it's still the same. 

I have reported this today but I'm honestly just so annoyed with it. From what I can see this has been going on for a month. There HAS to be a proper fix to this. No touching LAN information or anything like that. 

Plus, I just installed all of my games, and if I reinstall Origin I will lose it all. Do you know how many hours it takes to install? I don't want to have to go through that again. 

I can't even imagine how frustrating this must be for everyone, especially those who have waited for a fix for a whole month, and I have only waited for a day, but it shouldn't be like this. EA, Origin, what is going on? Please give us some info on what is going on and what you have done so far, and what can we do to fix it? Is there gonna come a fix for this? When?

Message 1 of 1 (157 Views)