Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Bruailen

Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry worked for my, just disconected my flash drive and updated my origin client, now i can finally login with the new client version
Message 441 of 810 (841 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have no flash drive plugged in and Orgin doesn't work. Do I have to have something plugged in? I like that people on this board are trying to fix the problem, but EA really needs to step up and fix this problem, over a month and not a word, I am really sure that they are losing people buying there games if this is there idea of customer service!!!!!!!

Message 442 of 810 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know why but the usb drive thingy worked for me too !! What the... Well I won't complain. Back to playing without having to reinstall Origin everyday. 

Message 443 of 810 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried this and still nothing happened...

Message 444 of 810 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried the internet time sync and it didn't work. How do I fix online login currently unavailable Frown

Message 445 of 810 (996 Views)

★ Apprentice

For a lot of people it's simply waiting on EA to provide an origin update that works. It seems developers are grasping at straws. I've tried everything in this and other forums and nothing has worked.

It would be nice to get feedback regarding timing of a fix

Message 446 of 810 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After hours of trying everything I have landed into this forum. Looks as though I have to wait for EA to fix something...

Kind of blows because I JUST bought some expansion packs for a game I was playing. I can't even log in to install it onto my computer.

I've always hated Origin and the concept of having to use it to play a game. All of these solutions are getting super technical and not what every average person can understand - it really shouldn't be that difficult to play some games.

Dannggg....this post has been going on for 4 weeks - how much longer are we gonna have to wait? Frown

Message 447 of 810 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

I totally agree with this!

I just installed Origin on my new laptop, I have Origin on my old laptop, and there I have no problems, but on this laptop it says the same thing with me, and nothing works. When are they gonna give us a solution?

Message 448 of 810 (891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ok guys I just had the same problem. so I some how got it working, go to x86 orgin files. click ORIGIN than scroll down until you see ORIGIN and double click it. it worked for me and I hope it works for you guys!

Message 449 of 810 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This should work, EA support has provided this link as I gave up and contacted support chat, it worked for me so I hope it helps you too. https://origin-a.akamaihd.net/Origin-Client-Download/origin/live/OriginSetup_10_5_41_27263.exe

Message 450 of 810 (822 Views)