Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Bruailen

Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry it didn't work out .. Tomorrow I will do another test and make a video if I succeed.

Message 361 of 810 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the solution cannot be that we meddle with our windows version - Origin should work no matter what windows/Mac/whatever we have Angry

the solution should also not be to uninstall version 43, install version 41 - rinse and repeat EVERY time you restart your PC Angry

Instead EA should fix this asap and release version 44 or something

Message 362 of 810 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Ciclonne wrote:

I'm sorry it didn't work out .. Tomorrow I will do another test and make a video if I succeed.

Not your fault it did not work on my computer. EA is the ones that has goofed. I am glad it works for at least one Standard smile

Message 363 of 810 (1,031 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't log in either. This is absolutely ridiculous..

Message 364 of 810 (923 Views)

★★★ Novice

WTF !? Angry

Message 365 of 810 (883 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA truly is the worst. The support person told me that it's already fixed, which indicates that they're probably not even working on fixing whatever is causing our continued issues. 

Message 366 of 810 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have probably bought my last ea game ever. This should have been fixed long time ago.

Message 367 of 810 (805 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@StarwolfLongleap I quit EA a couple years ago but I just want to finish dragon age lol cant even login..
Message 368 of 810 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Try to log in with your username instead of your email after fixing your timezone issues. This is what worked for my friend who has tried everything, even the older version the EU support provided. 

The funny part is that if he signs out and tries to use his email again that still doesn't work. He can only sign in using his username.

Message 369 of 810 (876 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes this was my experience.

i managed to download two games and after that it insisted on updating to the latest version. But it still thinks I’m offline. Can’t connect to the store to purchase anything and once again Origin tells me I’m offline

Message 370 of 810 (859 Views)