@ihatemayo Did not work, need to reinstall client each time
Message 791 of 810 (2,339 Views)

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★★ Newbie

How do you solve this on a mac?

Message 792 of 810 (2,200 Views)

Re: origin doesn't work

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Links don't lead to what their descriptions says they should... nothing worked...
Message 793 of 810 (2,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ihatemayo thanks dude, this really helps!! tryna figure myself out but wasnt sure what was going on. lmao
Message 794 of 810 (2,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found that if you uninstall Origin and install an older version of Origin from FileHippo and then stop it from updating all works fine, I'm 

running Win 10 64 pro hope this helps guys.

Message 795 of 810 (1,284 Views)

★★ Novice

I started to get this problem yesterday after Origin was really down for 1 hour.

After Origin was up again, I received this message all day, I have tried everything that was suggested here and in some videos I found in the net, but nothing helped.

I go to sleep thinking tomorrow i'm going to reinstall windows, got up this morning, and before doing anything I tried to login, and success.

End of story I hope.

Message 796 of 810 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice

Me to my origin is saying that online sign in is not available and when I can get my game to load it's saying that my sims 4 game is not responding it's just annoying because there's notHinksey else I can do all I do is get up go to work and the only time I go out is to buy food so like others I just want something that can keep my mind occupied as after a while you do get board so please can you sort this as it would cheer me up especially with what's going on in the world thank you 

Message 797 of 810 (1,152 Views)

Re: Origin won't go online

★★ Novice

This exactly what my origin has been doing or it simply won't respond there's been issues with my Husband EA fiffa game to it wouldn't work all day yesterday it's working OK so far it just seems funny though how there's problems with the sims 4 now and that's EA games as well I'm going to try repairing my sims for games thow that may fix the issue but I have tried that previously but to no prevail 😢😢😢😢

Message 798 of 810 (1,166 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey folks,

Sorry if you were having trouble connecting during April 14-15. We experienced a DDOS attack during that time. That's since been resolved and you're good to go now.

If you still can't connect, please contact us via our EA Help channels.

Message 799 of 810 (1,982 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 what if we are trying to contact through the EA Help channels and they are just spinning wheels of doom?
Message 800 of 810 (1,953 Views)