Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Bruailen

Original Post

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

★★★ Apprentice
@The_Gorebox i dont have battlefield
Message 381 of 810 (1,132 Views)

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★★★ Apprentice
@B4rmylad Come on EA this has really gone on long enough. At least let us know how long I have to keep uninstall and reinstall Origin,is anyone even reading this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 382 of 810 (1,121 Views)

Re: "online login is currently unavailable'' help!!!

★★★ Novice

It's been like this for days now. I tried re-installing Origins and that just made everything worse. I can't play any games because the log in is unavailable.

Message 383 of 810 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been having this issue for almost 4 weeks now and none of these solutions worked, just been waiting for some sort of update or fix. * EA

Message 384 of 810 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

man i was just trying to finish dragon age too i cant even play offline because you gotta............LOGIN ffs...

Message 385 of 810 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do believe that Origin and EA games could show some sympathy for this looooong waiting, and provide everyone of us a free package.

This is simply NOT okay..... Very Amateur.

Message 386 of 810 (1,060 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi guys!

Here it still works. The only change I made was to upgrade the WIN10 build to 1809 and open the firewall for Origin.

Print now, Brazil time.

Message 387 of 810 (1,037 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

just a reminder for EA: THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM!!!

I do the rinse'n'repeat workaround - which frankly is very annoying

The "upgrade WIN10 to 1809" suggestion from @Ciclonne is a NO GO for me - my system is already upgraded to 1903

(and I most certainly won't downgrade - if Origin has a problem with 1903 then Origin has to fix this not me!)

Message 388 of 810 (961 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ye I upgraded from 1809 to 1903 thinking that might help and it didn't.  So being on Windows 10 version 1809 doesn't work or at least it didn't for me.

As stated the only thing that seems to be the common fix is going back to 10.5.41 but like @Dekibra  said it gets annoying very quickly having to uninstall .43 and install .41

I'm happy for you peeps that have tried these assortment of fixes and they've worked for you but I know the majority of folk still suffer from this problem.

I don't the moderators are looking at this thread, probably no moderators, EA must of lay'd them off, cos you know they have no Money to pay for community staff.......

Coff...Ahem..... anyway I just hope they are working on a fix....please say your working on a fix.

Anyway I gotta go now as I need to uninstall 10.5.43 and reinstall 10.5.41 AGAIN!!!!! and again and again and again and......... 

EA/ Origin PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE NOW!!!!!

Message 389 of 810 (1,137 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue.  Can't login online with a "Online login is currently unavailable" message.

I uninstalled and installed another version (provided by tech support) OriginSetup_10_5_41_27263.  

This worked, but as soon as Origin updated, I'm back to not being able to log in online again.

Message 390 of 810 (1,126 Views)