Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Bruailen

Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Davidihatemayo I want EA to help me,I did every thing..changed time no proxy on I've put origin on the firewall and I reinstall it 1000 times and flush my dns reset my network and my Internet explorer, changed my hosts file...nothing at all!!I didn't play apex for 3 days please help me EA
Message 241 of 810 (733 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GilgamishX EAgames, you'll lose your gaming base if you don't fix this soon and I mean real soon; pretty much Fortnite will not be your biggest problem.
Message 242 of 810 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Davidihatemayo Thank you , Worked for me as well!
Message 243 of 810 (962 Views)

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Well after 4 long miserable hours. All I had to do was update the time on my pc with the internet time. All is well now no more issues.  Thanks for nothing EA!. 

Message 244 of 810 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Novice

Letting you know that I am, and so are many others still experiencing a problem.....Cannot log in.....top still reads 'Online log in currently unavailable still' (2 days now).....but now i get a message after typing in my ID and password 'You must be online when logging in for first time."....WTF!!!!

Message 245 of 810 (949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Simonized_Sim see comment #162 of this post.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-online-login-is-currently-unavailable-a...

I suggest playing offline for now though for security reasons, with the up to date but broken Origin, after restoring your offline credentials and wait till this is fixed.
Message 246 of 810 (944 Views)

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

★★ Novice
@xastunts thanks a lot dude
Message 247 of 810 (1,242 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Davidihatemayo Thank you! It worked. My pc was off by 8 min.
Message 248 of 810 (932 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

★ Apprentice

Is there an ETA on a fix yet? This issue was caused by an update to a working program.

None of the proposed solutions work for me, reverting and using an older version is not an option when you need to go online to play Apex Legends.

When is a new update to the launcher coming out?

Message 249 of 810 (892 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

★★★★★ Novice

hi  Blueberry   my  origin  is  down   since  few   days  ago... is  EA   working  to  fix  these  issues?

Message 250 of 810 (872 Views)