Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Bruailen

Original Post

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

I tried a bunch of suggested solutions I found online, nothing worked. I also tried calling EA support, they didn't know what was going on. I couldn't log in on my main PC, but I could login on my 2nd pc. I just downloaded a previous version and unchecked the "keep origin and my games up to date" box. Everything works fine now.

Message 121 of 810 (17,897 Views)

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★ Novice

You are right Geforce Now does NOT support Origin games, but it used to. I was playing Apex Legends a few days ago crispy clean on a mac air... go figure.

Message 122 of 810 (929 Views)

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

★★★★ Novice

@Max_Wood808 wrote:

I tried a bunch of suggested solutions I found online, nothing worked. I also tried calling EA support, they didn't know what was going on. I couldn't log in on my main PC, but I could login on my 2nd pc. I just downloaded a previous version and unchecked the "keep origin and my games up to date" box. Everything works fine now.

How is that possible when the Origin installer automatically installs the latest version of the launcher and won't install at all if you disconnect your internet connection because it can't access their servers to install the latest version of the launcher?

Message 123 of 810 (17,869 Views)

★★ Novice

Im still experiencing problems

Message 124 of 810 (862 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, if you're still having issues, can you try the following steps?

- Completely close Origin, go to Control panel and under date and time, turn ON the synchronize it with the internet feature, if available. 

- For Windows 10, right-click the date/time on Taskbar, click adjust date/time and set 'Set time zone automatically' to ON''

adjust.PNG

adjtime.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 125 of 810 (913 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Date/time sync doesnt work for everyone.

I tried every possible solution, even did a fresh install of windows on a different harddrive.

Its definitely a server-side issue.

Message 126 of 810 (885 Views)

Re: Origin won't go online

★★★ Novice

even the guide shown here doesn't work. help me please now. i really wanna play games and cuz this doesnt work at all i cant even log in

Message 127 of 810 (19,607 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable on nvidia geforce now

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same Problem On IMac,And My Mac's Time Is Correct, also i have not changed anything, its already 2 days since Origin Online Login Is unavailable

Message 128 of 810 (773 Views)

Community Manager

@The_Gorebox 

In this case are you removing the original hard drive so it's functionally a new machine?

Can I check if you tried creating a new Windows User profile on the original OS?

The evidence I've seen suggests it's being related to some local config stuff and not server side, and many troubleshooting steps have been effective. 

It's also possible you have a separate issue with a similar generic error message of course. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 129 of 810 (839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Friends,Can you help me.I'm very angry.It doesn't work.I tried.What can I do?I can't enter my account.It say''Online login is currently unavailable''.I'm very bored

Message 130 of 810 (834 Views)