Re: Online login is currently unavailable EA Origin ออนไลน์ไม่ได้

by LOVE_LOVE-TH

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

In our guest.  it cannot make origin Online what ever we did. but if we Chang

All Setting\Time & Language\Region\Regional Format\Thai (Thailand) to English(US)

it make origin online again

i think is it a stupit bug in Origin code app

Message 721 of 810 (3,967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

สำหรับคนไทยที่เข้ามาเพราะพบปัญหาเดียวกันนะครับ คือ ออนไลน์ Origin ไม่ได้

ไม่ต้องกังวลครับ อินเตอร์เน็ตท่านไม่ได้เป็นอะไร มันเป็นปัญหากับ Patch ล่าสุดของ Origin

ที่น่าจะเป็น Bug ที่ตั้งค่าไว้ทำให้ใครที่ไม่ใช่ภูมิประเทศของอเมริกา English (US)

จะไม่สามารถออนไลน์ได้เหมือนโดนบล๊อค VPN ทางแก้คือ สำหรับ Windows 10 ไปที่

All Setting เลือก Time & Language แถบงานทางซ้ายหาคำว่า Region ไปที่ Regional Format

และเปลี่ยนจาก ประเทศไหนก็ตามเช่น Thai (Thailand) เปลี่ยนเป็น English(United States) แล้วกดออก

กดออก Origin และเข้า Origin ใหม่ ก็จะออนไลน์ได้แล้ว

Message 722 of 810 (3,961 Views)

Re: Sign in failure Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

★★★ Newbie

Apparently we need to change our time format in windows to american format to make us able to log in

Message 723 of 810 (3,937 Views)

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★ Novice

So after buying some of the new expansion packs for the Sims 4, I excitedly went to download and install them to my game. However Origin had to update, I left it alone last night to update, and thought nothing of it. 

Sadly after "updating" The Origin Launcher hasn't worked since. I've tried closing and reopening it several times, restarting my Laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher. Once it did have me log into my account, and said "Connecting to Origin" and I thought I had finally fixed it, but then it immediately went back to it's mostly blank screen. 

Like the screen doesn't fully load right, so there are grey lines where the texts are supposed to go and light grey boxes where I think the games are supposed to go, and every now and then they pulse between and lighter grey and a darker grey as if trying to load in, but nothing happens. 

If someone could please help me, I'm not sure if the error is on my side or on the side of Origin's connection? But I would really like to be able to play my games again. 

Message 724 of 810 (3,972 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked. I changed the format to English (United States) to change the date format, the problem got solved.

@icezaz wrote:

You have to change your PC time format from DD/MM/YY to MM/DD/YY. Someone must made a wrong comparison between these two formats so the server think you PC time setting is incorrect.

Message 725 of 810 (3,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works!!!

THX

I change my lauguage format to English(US)

and it works!!!

Message 726 of 810 (4,130 Views)

★ Novice

I tried, and it didn't work T_T

Message 727 of 810 (4,075 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Man that was the only solution that worked, Thanks alot

Message 728 of 810 (4,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ahmadgebdu Worked for me
Message 729 of 810 (1,257 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This like about the fix works on some but not all. My format was like this all along. Only I got it to work was disable my USB card reader, it has not and I really don't think they care and won't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 730 of 810 (1,231 Views)