Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Abuman619

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Hm... And I was consedering getting Star wars Jedi Fallen Order. I don't think so before this thing is solved. I haven't been able to log in for three months. And I what is the purpose with all these "updates" i keep getting? They doesn't solve anything.

Message 631 of 810 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin is either too stupid or too lazy to address this problem but here is currently the only working fix which i found after hours online with tech support. Locate and download the previous version of the launcher OriginSetup_10_5_41_27263.exe, remove your current launcher and install this version and turn off automatic updates. It will let you log in and play like normal. You will have to repeat this process as when i log out of the launcher due to reboots or whatever the error pops back up. This 100% works and until they get off their butts and do something realistic this is your only option. This is one huge drawback to having your game library tied to a crap launching service thank god blizzard doesnt have these issues.

Message 632 of 810 (1,174 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having exacty the same issue, and have used this installer to fix it - until the next reboot.

It's entirely frustrating!

Clock changes and cache clearing haven't yet fixed it

Message 633 of 810 (1,134 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★★★★ Newbie

So obviously EA is doing absolutely nothing about this problem seeing how this has been going on for weeks and no one can play there games so can you like do something about this EA 

Message 634 of 810 (1,111 Views)

★ Novice

This problem is more common than I though.

My friend recently had this issue, and we attempted to clear the cache, a fresh install (including deleting everything in App Data, Program Files, etc.), and several other things. I then got the same thing just two days ago, and I asked an online friend of mine, who happens to work in software development, about it, to see what he could do. He recommended using msconfig to get into safe mode and using CCleaner to rid of old and useless files. That seemed to fix the issue perfectly, so I then did all that work on my friends PC. Worked perfectly. Only now, for whatever reason, my Origin broke again. I tried using the msconfig and CCleaner method around a dozen times, but the issue consists. Can't seem to figure this * out. Someone needs to get EA to pay attention to this thread again.

Message 635 of 810 (1,084 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CSSkies they wont read this thread because they marked it as solved
Message 636 of 810 (1,055 Views)

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

so how does this work if you dont even use intenret exploer but use chrome? i know this is a late response but i just bought a game form the site but cant do anything with cause to play it gotta obvously go to launcher so i am at a lost here.

Message 637 of 810 (652 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

THIS IS NOT SOLVED!

Message 638 of 810 (1,016 Views)

★★ Apprentice

بعد تحديث الأصل اليوم  حدث هذا الخطأ

Online login is currently unavailable.

Message 639 of 810 (980 Views)

★★★★★ Novice