Re: origin doesn't work

by brittnaaylee

Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★ Novice

EA are a complete and utter joke, customer support is a joke also "we are working tirelessly to resolve this issue" LOL no you aint this has been going on for weeks now.

Im on the verge of cancelling my subscription and asking for a refund (wish me luck) lol.

Message 601 of 810 (863 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just tried this and it worked for me. No idea what that has to do with Origin. But it works!

Message 602 of 810 (850 Views)

★ Novice

Your solution works for me, thank you for your support.

Message 603 of 810 (828 Views)

★ Novice

what solution worked for you ??

Message 604 of 810 (812 Views)

★★ Novice
They just lost a player, I am done fighting with this, spent all day trying all of the seolutions and nothing helped, EA doesnt care anymore.
Message 605 of 810 (1,319 Views)

★★ Novice

im having this same issue too, im so frustrated. >.<"

Message 606 of 810 (1,124 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Okay i am done been nice now seriously i damn done with EAs * .... i cannot access MY games anymore, i cannot play MY games when i want to, and that piece of * your company considers a "client" is the biggest joke ever. I have been patient for over a month now ... and now my patience has been worn this .... i am done with this company i literally wasted money buying these games here now i think i have to spend more money on the same games because i cannot play them on origin .... thanks origin for been the waste of time ever
Message 607 of 810 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, so I had this problem too. I did check my time/date, my firewalls, proxies, everything. I contacted EA help desk, where this very nice and polite young man tried to help. I deleted the game, game files and every single file by hand, re-installed the game multiple times and did everything this IT-guy told me to. Didn't work. Then I got a little frustrated, since at this point I was sure the issue was in my connection module. So I deleted the game once more, re-installed it, cleared my firewalls and proxies just to be sure, UNINSTALLED MY INTERNET MODULE, rebooted my pc, and re-installed the module and stuck it in a another port. TA-DA! It bloody worked! So, now I'm waiting for my games to download Standard smile The EA help desk was very compassionate and did everything he could, but it was completely useless. 

Message 608 of 810 (739 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Enimelia so the only way for us to fix EAs stuff up we must do all that, to actually have the "luxury" to play our games, and what if the next update comes and that whole process needs to be performed again
Message 609 of 810 (1,116 Views)

★ Novice
Message 610 of 810 (1,060 Views)