Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by SoggyCows

Original Post

★ Novice

I tried this and it still didn't work. I just got the update today. All I wanna do is update my sims and play... Anything else that might work? 

Message 511 of 810 (802 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Bruailen They should just give us access to our games in steam so they can avoid problems like this because this is my first time using origin and its been the worst experience ever
Message 512 of 810 (761 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Dosahka I do not have the "USB Mass Storage Device" so it looks like i am stuck still
Message 513 of 810 (754 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Guys i have tried everything , spent hours on YouTube , tried nearly every "solution". The cache,previous versions,time and so on and nothing has worked i just want access to my games like i literally bought them on Monday and i cant access them all i can do is stare at them online and pray origin sorts this crap out 

Message 514 of 810 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is why Origin will never compete with Steam.

Message 515 of 810 (887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

TRY REGISTERING A NEW EA ACCOUNT, SAYS TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.  EA IS SO TRASH

Message 516 of 810 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Guessing you loose access to everything you've purchased if you start a new account?  

Genius idea that one! 

It's getting ridiculous

Could someone from EA please respond

PS Neither account I have works on two computers while on the other computer both accounts work

Message 517 of 810 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@PuppySickYES I also tried that I tried at the computers at my university and on my personal laptop and I get logged in then when I try log in on my PC nothing happens 🙄

Message 518 of 810 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also tried everything here.  Even the USB thing.  Nothing works.  EA has me download the older version of Origin however that doesn't allow me to use any of the new updated content or download new games - this is NOT A FIX, EA!  Please fix this!

Message 519 of 810 (822 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My mass storage is already disabled and version 45 is not working, also why should I have to reconfigure my computer when every version of Origin worked until version 43. What did they change I am guessing they don't know or it would be fixed by now. Going to reload a old version AGAIN .

Message 520 of 810 (839 Views)