Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by bhunt0807

Original Post

Re: origin doesn't work

★★ Novice
@BlazingEmbers98 Exactly! I'm SO annoyed with this. When are we gonna get a fix for it? EA, Origin, come on. Please.
Message 461 of 810 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@courtney2268 same here
Message 462 of 810 (1,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Great News!! I was going to find a way to get a live agent to help me. That was indeed a great suggestion. I did go through the contact and I did submit a report to support a few days ago. Right before I was about to get in contact with someone, I tried to log-in just once to make sure - BAM! I can log in suddenly. Groovy. Cool

Message 463 of 810 (1,134 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried for 3 weeks to try and fix this! I have tried EVERYTHING... NOTHING works!

Message 464 of 810 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine has not worked for 3-4 weeks.

Suddenly today I was able to log in - hope this for everyone else having this issue... 

Seems like they have finally made a solution maybe...

Message 465 of 810 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s still not working for me, idk why but I guess I won’t ever be able to go online again or ever buy anything else. Ea sucks

Message 466 of 810 (947 Views)

★ Novice
@KH1031 Thank you, this worked for me. I wasted to many time on this issue... Even re-installed my windows, it worked for 4-5 hours, till I restarted my PC.. than wasn't able to connect again to origin
Message 467 of 810 (931 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am getting this problem too. Tried every suggested fix and nothing works. When I click log in I get a quick flash of an error before it disappears. Not sure if it is relevant.

Message 468 of 810 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG, i unplugged my USB stick and i can login again!!!!! 

Message 469 of 810 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was also facing same, online login is currently unavailable, Error. This error occurs due to multiple reasons. For me, the problem started after the game got crashed and I restarted PC. But, I was able to fix this problem. And, here are the solutions which you can try.

Solutions

1. Install Older Version 10.5.18.58059 of Origin and login. No need to uninstall anything. And, after that restart PC and update origin. (Problem will get solved immediately.) (Available on uptodown site.)

2. Clear Origin Cache. (Suggested by EA)

3. Update Date and Time if not right.

4. Reset IE Settings.

5. Allow Origin through Windows Defender Firewall.

6. Use a VPN or Mobile Hotspot.

7. Remove USB Drive, Restart Computer. Standard smile 

I have written an article on this Error. Where I have elaborated all solutions. So, Do read my article on "Origin Online login is currently unavailable".

Message 470 of 810 (776 Views)