Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by liyyce

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The worst is I don't sit down to play games very often, and when I do I am very hype. This is killing my hype. I finally had some money to make my gaming experience even more fun with the expansion packs. How come Steam can update nearly everyday and not have problems - perhaps Origin should take some notes. Thinking

Message 451 of 810 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

All of you posting solutions to this problem. We SHOULDN'T have to download stuff, install random things, go deep into files, adjust other programs, go into your router, screw with your LAN - essentially, we shouldn't have to put all this work into logging into a program. This is 100% an issue of Origin and EA that they need to fix. A Google search will tell you that this is an ongoing problem and has happened in the past - I only know this from HOURS of trying to fix this problem and NOTHING working - and things I didn't do because I was going too deep into things I didn't want to mess up - like my computer. It really doesn't need to be this hard.

Keep reporting this problem to EA and through Origin - don't let up. They need to be nearly annoyed with this issue to do more than what they are. They are clearly aware and telling people to "wait" is bullcrap. 

Message 452 of 810 (1,228 Views)

★★ Novice
@Appletreezerz This worked for me! Thank you so much!!
Message 453 of 810 (1,207 Views)

★ Novice

After hours of dealing with this and trying every trick in the book, ejecting a flash drive I had was the issue. I don't * understand that. Origin and EA are so * dumb. How the * my flash drive (filled with Word Docs only) prevented a program from opening and working properly? That makes no sense at all, and even if there is some sort of explanation behind it I still think that's stupid as hell. 

Message 454 of 810 (1,162 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Try to login with your username, not email.

Message 455 of 810 (1,157 Views)

Re: origin doesn't work

★ Novice
@bhughes6 Same! I'm annoyed at myself that i uninstalled and re installed, now I can't even play offline Frown
Message 456 of 810 (1,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@undeadjj11 This is worked for me to.
Message 457 of 810 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@liyyce Clearly you have done all but contact EA support, I done just that and one person was kind enough to sit there for near half an hour waiting on my slow dang internet to download a new Origin client and made sure it was all working for me....  So go back through the other posts, link is still there

Message 458 of 810 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@AppletreezerzA rather assumptious person, aren't you? I did try to contact them. Did you not read what I typed? Why would I tell others to report/contact if I hadn't already? I didn't get a live agent - nor have I received an e-mail reply about my problem through BOTH Origin and EA.

Message 459 of 810 (1,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@AppletreezerzAnd why TF should you have to do all that in first place if so many people are experiencing the issue? You've only solidified we're all jumping through hoops to get this working.

Message 460 of 810 (1,112 Views)