Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by PhOeNiX_BeN

Original Post

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Novice
Message 401 of 810 (877 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That still doesn't work for me, I don't know what's going on with Origin anymore

Message 402 of 810 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried everything. I contacted ea and they told me to uninstall and reinstall origin. Which actually made it worse. I used to be able to play my games but just offline. Now I can’t even login. When will this be fixed!

Message 403 of 810 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@CiclonneI have tried everything, clearing caches, syncing internet time, rebooting wifi, making sure my time zone is correct, everything! But that link worked you posted wednesday worked. Thank you so much for putting this here!!! I haven't been able to play my games for a long time now and now i can. Thank you thank you thank you <3

Message 404 of 810 (833 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well same as everyone here ..... the new update does not work.

I'm wondering what EA/Origin are trying here because they know the last update (10.5.43) didn't work so you think they would revert more or less everything back to the previous version, that way everyone can login and use Origin as normal until they've fixed what ever isn't working.

They seem to be keeping what ever caused the bug in this new update and have definitely not tested it properly!

O well back to the old one two uninstall reinstall rigmarole again and again ....................

EA/Origin New Update is STILL NOT WORKING

10.5.44 DOES NOT WORK

Message 405 of 810 (828 Views)

★★★ Novice

What happened to the support chat? It doesn't appear as an option for support anymore. I refuse to wait 40 minutes to get a call from some guy in India who I can barely understand, not to mention the fact that you may be charged for calling the number.

Message 406 of 810 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can confirm the Battlelog bypass works, I have Battlefield 4, go to the battlelog page on your browser, select play campaign from there and it will bypass the online check and will log me on to Origin in online mode.

Message 407 of 810 (800 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

reverting to the older version of origin client worked for me as well. temporary fix is better than nothing,  i better hurry up and beat dragon age before origin goes out of business!

Message 408 of 810 (778 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks,for the link. After trying every oyher option that was suggested and 4 calls from EA so called technical support, WHO FAILED TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, THIS FINALLY WORKED.

Message 409 of 810 (1,270 Views)

Message 410 of 810 (1,274 Views)