Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

by The_Gorebox

Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★ Apprentice

I can now say I have tried everything that has been suggested in this thread. 

The only thing that works is reverting back to 10.5.41 which works for that session. Once logged off or tun off/reboot PC you have to uninstall and reinstall to .41 again.

I do hope they are working on a fix as this is a very serious issue that appears to be "not too important" by the Origin development team.

If people in this thread are telling the truth and all these wild assortment of fixes have indeed worked then all I can say is  this is a mess, a complete mess of a bug.

The rule of thumb is simple:- if you haven't changed a thing on your PC and all that has changed is the Origin client and the said client is not working, then it is indeed a fault with the client.

No amount of tweaks reboots and updates to your system is going to get this to work, only a new version of 10.5.44.

********* Note to Admins and the Development Team, this has NOT BEEN FIXED and needs to be ADDRESSED URGENTLY **********

The amount of damage this is doing to your Brand and Rep is huge and I'm surprised it has not been reported by a big youtuber.

I'm guessing EA have been through so much of late that they are beyond feeling and simply do not care. There should be updates and acknowledgements from both the Admins and the Dev team.

Anyway I'm bored now, I'm off.

EA / Origin Dev Team, FIX IT PLEASE!!! if not for our sake's then for your own! 

Peace 

Barmylad.

Message 371 of 810 (850 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree, I have done everything suggested. I have spoke to 5 different advisors who all suggest similar things, I’ve tried different internet service providers.

As my initial problem meant I couldn’t access my games period and now I can I’m too scared to uninstall and re install. But I am tempted as I didn’t get to download all my games yesterday.

Im scared if I uninstall and re install I’ll be right back to square one of not being able to access my account full stop.

Message 372 of 810 (847 Views)

★ Apprentice

It should be fine Midnight.

I've just tried for the "god knows how many times" over the past few days and it works every time and your games are still there. I store mine on a separate drive.

Uninstall Origin 10.5.43

install Origin 10.5.41

My games are there always. Standard smile

Barmylad

Message 373 of 810 (832 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. I re-installed Origins, reset my clock, my cache is clear and I still can't log on.

Message 374 of 810 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Thistle_Uknowhoo Are you logging in with your email by any chance? Try your username as it worked for my friend
Message 375 of 810 (821 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually a shame, that this issue still exists and nothing is done, neither a good communication.

For me personally the reinstalling the old version of origin works, but since i have to do it everytime, this cannot be a permanent solution.

Message 376 of 810 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried both

Message 377 of 810 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rheycist nothing's working help please.
Message 378 of 810 (762 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

origin.exe - no disk (there is no disk in the drive. please insert a disk into drive E:.)

qtWebEngineProcess.exe - No Disk (there is no disk in the drive. please insert a disk into drive E)

Online Login Is Currently Unavailable.

CMOOOOOOOON Origin wtf....

Message 379 of 810 (967 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

If you have Battlefield 4 or 1 (i think it has to be installed) you can log in through battlelog.battlefield.com.

Press "play now" on the site and let the browser open origin.

Message 380 of 810 (917 Views)