Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Ciclonne

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

No help there the problem is version 43 of Orgin. Version 41 works fine but when you reboot the computer or turn it off you have to got back to version 41.

Message 351 of 810 (1,069 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix this issue on a Mac?

Message 352 of 810 (1,047 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Burt4440 My solution was definite..to date! I restarted my PC and shut down several times and there is no need to reinstall Origin as it should be.
Message 353 of 810 (994 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi guys. A new solution has emerged, once passed by EA to a Brazilian gamer .. the use of an older version that does not ask for upgrade to the current version. Do not forget to completely delete the previous version !!! Download here:

https://origin-a.akamaihd.net/Origin-Client-Download/origin/live/OriginSetup_10_5_41_27263.exe

Good luck!

Message 354 of 810 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’m having this issue. Tried everything mentioned in this topic as well as others. I can’t get access to any of my games because I had uninstalled and re installed origin and it’s telling me I have to be online the first time I sign in.

I have no idea what to do now.
Message 355 of 810 (900 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me also!

Message 356 of 810 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried this also, after speaking with customer service 5 times. It worked one time - then I told me I could not play without updating my Origin.

Last I spoke with a EA supporter, they told me I had to be patient and wait for a new update....wow.... thats pretty amateur if you ask me.

These are the times, where I miss the good old DISCs

Message 357 of 810 (845 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Novice

Same issue. Can't believe it still does not work...

Message 358 of 810 (822 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Ciclonne it will work once. The second time you launch the Origin Client (after rebooting the computer) it will force an update of the client, which breaks it again. (Rinse and Repeat)
Message 359 of 810 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Ciclonne wrote:

Hi guys, forgive my english.

The "online login is not currently available" issue came to my PC after upgrading the motherboard and the same after a clean install of windows 10, the problem remained.

My SOLUTION:
Upgrading a version of Windows 10 to version 1809 or clean boot and the problem is gone.

To check your system version: winkey> Settings> About.

You can track the availability status of the new version by visiting: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/.

The latest version (at the time of this post) is 1903 and is downloaded with Windows Update (available for download).
It can also be updated or downloaded by the Microsoft Media Creation Tool software: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Another excellent option is the site: [Link removed, Windows Updates should only be obtained via Microsoft. Admin.] Here you can choose the exact version to download.

WARNING: Be sure to back up your files first.

Did an answer to your question solve your problem? Click on "Accept as solution"! Have the same problem as a colleague? Click on "Me too"! Did you like an answer? Click on "+ XP"! And please stay in the community!

Didn't work. Upgraded my windows 10 to 1903, installed origin, rebooted and got foiled by the Origin not available online thingy. Been almost 3 weeks for me now.

Message 360 of 810 (1,041 Views)