Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Burt4440

Original Post

★★ Novice
@PhOeNiX_BeN If you get any real results please share.
Message 341 of 810 (1,717 Views)

★ Apprentice
@NeedWater927 this actually worked after all of the other options not working. The Sims 4 is downloading from disk at 49% again.
Message 342 of 810 (1,660 Views)

★ Novice
@KH1031 Thankyou this works.
Message 343 of 810 (1,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NeedWater927 I did this exact thing and it hasnt worked
Message 344 of 810 (1,409 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@cjx14 I have updated windows and everything else people have been told to do. But when ever I go back to version 43 it does not work.Are you even working on this problem. It is going on 2 weeks and I am tired of leaving my computer on all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 345 of 810 (1,193 Views)

Re: origin doesn't work

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hello! I did all of the above - and uninstalled and reinstalled origin and I still can't get it to go online
Message 346 of 810 (17,354 Views)

Message 347 of 810 (1,128 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think everyone still here has tried the above. 

We are waiting for an origin update to fix the issue whether that's ever coming is another question. 

In the meantime my daughter's switched to fortnite. Hopefully she'll still want to play Apex when it's fixed.

Message 348 of 810 (1,108 Views)

★ Apprentice

The most recent update doesn’t seem to like loading at the moment even if you have Windows 10, so I was advised to download the last version before the update and deselect install updates automatically.

You sign in after the download and can play or download any of your games then.

just chat with an advisor and ask for the previous version of Origin Launcher. 

It will try to update each time in a separate window but just cancel that window. It works great 👍🏻

Good Luck, everyone!

Here’s proof that it has worked:

Message 349 of 810 (1,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi guys, forgive my english.

The "online login is not currently available" issue came to my PC after upgrading the motherboard and the same after a clean install of windows 10, the problem remained.

My SOLUTION:
Upgrading a version of Windows 10 to version 1809 or clean boot and the problem is gone.

To check your system version: winkey> Settings> About.

You can track the availability status of the new version by visiting: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/.

The latest version (at the time of this post) is 1903 and is downloaded with Windows Update (available for download).
It can also be updated or downloaded by the Microsoft Media Creation Tool software: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Another excellent option is the site: [Link removed, Windows Updates should only be obtained via Microsoft. Admin.] Here you can choose the exact version to download.

WARNING: Be sure to back up your files first.

Did an answer to your question solve your problem? Click on "Accept as solution"! Have the same problem as a colleague? Click on "Me too"! Did you like an answer? Click on "+ XP"! And please stay in the community!

Message 350 of 810 (1,294 Views)