by TifaAA18

Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★★ Novice

Any solution for geforce Now players?

Message 231 of 810 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when you try to open a game like alex legends it says that they’re patching it idk if it’s for other origin games but they are working on trying to fix the problem

Message 232 of 810 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Davidihatemayo thanks for the tip!!!!
Message 233 of 810 (1,095 Views)

Re: I can't log in because "Online login is currently unavailable."

★★★ Apprentice
@thegreatVernick That I don't know. I don't think you can. The Origin client checks on startup.
Message 234 of 810 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NitefireOP Yes, it sounds very suspicious. The problem is, ea games will ONLY give you the latest version (and that version has a bug in it.) That's why you have to find an older client.
Message 235 of 810 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Moskolonel My PC was already set up to synchronize. I turned sync off and then back on and it still didn't work.
Message 236 of 810 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro plz help me I did what u sad in comments but not working as well need other options I redownloaded didn't work I format my pc ad still didn't working help

Message 237 of 810 (1,079 Views)

Re: Origin won't go online

★★★ Newbie
@JTStriX That worked for me, thank you very much
Message 238 of 810 (18,654 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable on nvidia geforce now

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberryI have reinstalled Origin, I have followed your clear cache instructions, I have checked my date and time, I have restarted until blue in the face. Origin pops up with an orange exclamation mark and "Online Login not available" at the top of the login page before I can even enter my credentials

Message 239 of 810 (1,064 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, I highly suspect this is related to the recent vulnerability, now closed, found in EA's Origin.that was found by Check Point: https://youtu.be/JMjoi60JpTY
An auto time sync in your Windows' setting my work for some. Other workarounds as clearing Origin's cache, reinstall, resetting hosts file, disabling security software didn't work, for me at least.
Getting back the offline credentials, if a reinstall was done, through an archived offline installer workaround is fine. As suggested by @fatslob  in reply #162.
I think playing offline with the broken Origin update is safer for now. You may even note that ignoring the client update is not an option, even if unchecked for the above workaround and it force-updates on Origin's restart.

Message 240 of 810 (1,037 Views)