Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

I'm confused as to why the program has any need for me to disable my pop-up blocker on my browser, when im not even running my browser in the first place. 

Message 211 of 810 (1,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@BruailenOrigin support is useless. Their formal maners are super annoying but so idiotically useless at the end. Guy was told me that they are still looking for solution. But ppl already found it here.

Message 212 of 810 (1,061 Views)

Re: Origin Login says Online is Currently Unavailable

★★★★★ Newbie

Apparently it was because I hadn't had my time zone changed to automatic. Because of that, and my time not being right, it wouldn't let me into the origin launcher. 

Message 213 of 810 (1,055 Views)

Re: Online Login is currently unavailable

★★ Novice

Yep, been a day and a half now, right after I did the update...really frustrating!

Message 214 of 810 (1,035 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@El-Barton67  no odficial link found bit you can find all info and version on google search.

But have you test this before?

I fixed this by adjusting my date and time, my PC clock was off by 5 minutes. windows 10

CM EDIT:You can also take the following steps.

- Completely close Origin, go to Control panel and under date and time, turn ON the synchronize it with the internet feature.

- For Windows 10, right-click the date/time on Taskbar, click adjust date/time and set 'Set time zone automatically' to ON''

Message 215 of 810 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice

hehehe it'is so stupid, i manually changed my time from 09.15 to 09.20 and now i can log on :D

Message 216 of 810 (1,002 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for your posts on this. The relevant teams are continuing to work on the problem and are in the process of evaluating a couple of potential fixes.

We will continue to post on this thread with any available information as it becomes available.

barry.png
Message 217 of 810 (982 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Davidihatemayo I followed your instruction for Windows 10 but online is still unavailable on the client.
Message 218 of 810 (976 Views)

★★★ Novice
@fatsIob Yo bro, you're a genius Standard smile Rest of EA should change a job.
Message 219 of 810 (1,341 Views)

Re: Origin client says online login is currently unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

this is working ... mainly the time synchronization helped  @joy11123 https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/origin-online-login-is-currently-unavailable-fixed/

Message 220 of 810 (1,462 Views)