Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

by CERT_AsuraKai

Original Post

★★ Novice

I also cannot get online since i updated last night, been 24 hours now? Also have tried all the usual fixes?? Any news on why this has happened?

Message 131 of 810 (846 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah. I got this same issue. Nothing work's. 

Message 132 of 810 (841 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello David.

I've tried the time zone adjustment (even though it was already set to synchronize with the internet) and had no luck with it. I spent most of yesterday trying to troubleshoot this issue and have gone as far as flushing my DNS, resetting the hosts, opening ports and etc. (with multiple reinstalls in between). None of this seemed to work for me. One thing i did get and tackled as well (following instructions here in the hq) was the empty disk drive error. But since solving it none of the other multiple steps have worked, my client is stuck with the "currently unavailable" message. 
I have no clues left of what could be causing this, as I don't think it's on my end anymore and other people have been reporting the same issue. Any further help or reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Message 133 of 810 (837 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What will we do?

Message 134 of 810 (1,019 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I Have already tried with a new Windows User profile ... same issue remains Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update
Message 135 of 810 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He isn't tripping or lying, geforce does support origin now at least on Apex Legends. 

Message 136 of 810 (998 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_David What logs/files can I send you to help you with this?

Message 137 of 810 (1,031 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

★★★ Newbie

Seriously dude. On geforce I think some things are different when it comes to fixes and stuff.

Message 138 of 810 (1,028 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

★★★★★ Newbie

just give us the old version of origin..its happen after we all update the origin

Message 139 of 810 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It shouldnt make a difference whether or not i remove the primary harddrive. I booted a fresh installation and used a different windows account.

I even tried a different internet connection with a wifi-adapter i never used before on this pc.

Log shows multiple timeouts from "origin client service" and http 400 when trying to connect to accounts.ea.com.

Message 140 of 810 (1,000 Views)