Original Post

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★★ Novice
@Bruailen Actually after Win10 update.
Message 101 of 810 (1,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. My roommate can log in just fine and I can log in just fine on my mac so I know its not our isp. Ive updated my clock, updated my internet time, updated all my drivers, uninstalled Origin the easy way and the hard way and reinstalled it, tried several different DNS and still nothing has worked. This is incredibly frustrating because I can access and play the games I paid money to play. I literally have no idea what I can do to fix this issue and waiting several more days is completely unacceptable. Now I can even log into the client because i uninstalled the client and when you log in for the first time, you have to be in online mode which I cant do because there is no option to change it to online mode.

Message 102 of 810 (1,943 Views)

Can you Fix that offline mode faster ?

★★ Novice

Can you Fix that offline mode faster ? because many pc players already fixed it and us geforce now players are still waiting Angry its getting more annoying everyday i can't play game

Message 103 of 810 (1,914 Views)

★★ Novice

yes, i agree with you 100%. You saved me so much time and thanks you....mine was out by 4 minutes.

Message 104 of 810 (1,943 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks bro. it worked....

Message 105 of 810 (1,929 Views)

online login currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how to fix this?

i cant log in and i tried to reinstall origin on my pc.

Message 106 of 810 (1,870 Views)

can't log in

★★★ Apprentice

Hello,everyone.Can I ask something.I can't enter my account(origin)since yesterday,Why I can't enter my account.It say''Online login is currently unavailable''.Can you help me?Is there anyone who has experienced the same problem?

Message 107 of 810 (1,874 Views)

ask

★★★★★ Newbie

Why origin can't go online?
How should I fix this problem?

Message 108 of 810 (1,862 Views)

Can't login in origin

★★★ Newbie

I can't login in origin it's REALY annoying NOTHING SEEMED TO WORK ! I TRYED EVRYTHING BUT NOTHING !!!!

it keep saying on the top "

Online login is currently unavailable.

when i try to login it says "You must be online when logging in for the first time."
and i am starting to get really mad i contacted the support once and nothing what they gave me  worked i retried to contact them again but ALSO THE SUPORT DOES NOT WORK !!! i uninstalled and reinstalled origin 5 times and i am trying to fix this since Teeth bared

Message 109 of 810 (1,864 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Apprentice

I think,General problem.I guess,We have to wait 

Message 110 of 810 (1,867 Views)