Origin Login says Online is Currently Unavailable

by Missthenorm

Original Post

Solution: Online login is currently unavailable.

★ Apprentice

https://youtu.be/pDK1aZ_vLeE

Try these things listed in the description.

Instead of replying to each and every thread I just made a new thread. I just hope there's no problem in doing so.

Just want to help others too.

Message 71 of 810 (2,624 Views)
Highlighted

Origin Login says Online is Currently Unavailable

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin login says it's currently unavailable on the launcher, yet when I go on my internet browser to log in from there (it originally said on the launcher that my password and/or username/email wasn't correct so I was going to change my password), everything worked just fine. I got to log in, see everything, changed my password just in case something like that was weird. Went back to the launcher (after closing it completely) and entered all my information and I get the same notification that something is wrong. I haven't tried anything( besides changing my password) but, searching through other asks of people who've had the same issue and were told to try things from people at EA, I've noticed that nothing will work, really. So, EA, is this a your issue that you need to fix or is there something that I actually need to do? Because it shouldn't be this hard for someone to play a computer game.

Message 72 of 810 (2,725 Views)

hello i am experiencing origin is unavailable to login online...any solutions???

★ Novice

hello i am experiencing origin is unavailable to login online...any solutions to solve this, i have tried reinstalling,it worked but when the latest update is done i cant login onlne or anything..any solutions????

Message 73 of 810 (2,728 Views)

Re: Origin online login is currently unavailable after Origin update

★ Novice

Actually they support apex because how else would i play it

Message 74 of 810 (2,817 Views)

fix Online login is currently unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hey to day i was having problem with origin log in after updated to day i download origin many times from the website nothing changed all time i see ( Online login is currently unavailable. )

i tried many ways to solv the rob but nothing helps ,, even the trick of time not working,,,

but 1st i  delet origin 2nd download origin lancher from apex legends ..... this one https://www.origin.com/irl/fr-ca/store/apex/apex ,,,,and install just normal way
this one helps me to login without any problem
- worked in morocco -

Message 75 of 810 (2,630 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable on nvidia geforce now

Community Manager

@FeastyyBeasty 

Are you able to play if your PC has the correct date/region? We're currently investigating this, however others are claiming a time adjustment or by closing down GeForce Now can help get you into the game.

Blueberry.png
Message 76 of 810 (2,555 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★ Novice
@undeadjj11 You ever find a solution? About an hour into searching and done all of the suggestions I found.
Message 77 of 810 (2,753 Views)

Re: online login is currently unavailable

★★★★ Novice

I finally find a solution, after reinstaling origin, restarting pc, clearing chache, folders in %appdata% i do something what I would not have thought about before.

I simply connect my phone with usb and start to sharing internet with usb. It magically helps me out. After origin launch it want me to configure my shopping location and etc. Now game work on my old internet too.

Message 78 of 810 (2,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

10+ hours with this issue and still going. No suggestions from any other gamer works. hope they fix this.

Message 79 of 810 (2,742 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've got the same issue.  Cleared the cache, cleared origin cache files, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing worked.

Message 80 of 810 (2,697 Views)