Re: Origin notification bug

by D-High-UE25-

Original Post

Origin notification bug

★★★★ Apprentice

Origin has been acting really strange lately. I keep getting notifications that my friends are online, offline and playing all three at the same time. All three messages pop up at the same time. Even when i'm in game with a friend i get notifications that he logs out and on, which he isn't. It's really annoying and it needs fixing. I asked around and turns out i'm not the only one having this issue.

Just imagine having 15 friends online who are constantly logging in and out and playing games all at the same time.
One friend has been playing conquest on BFV Aerodrome for the past month. And another has been looking at the menu for almost a week now. It just doesn't make any sense.

I mean cmon guys !!

Message 1 of 2 (397 Views)

Re: Origin notification bug

★ Apprentice

Jumping on the band wagon here as well. Same issue for me, 1 friend steadily going on-/offline same time while being in the APEX menus for 2 weeks now. Other friends are constantly 24/7 playing APEX though offline or are just in the menus.

It is sad because the friends function is the only tool to connect with your buddies to play and you are either bothered or given false information by it.

Please, fix it. Should not be that hard as it seems to be some log/cache issue!

Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)