Re: Origin not loading

by imnotsaitama

Original Post

Origin not loading

★★★★★ Novice

Origin doesnt fully load for me. looks like a template (empty text and picture boxes). doesnt seem to update my games either.

Message 1 of 22 (723 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @imnotsaitama

Let's take a look and see if we can help get Origin back up and running for you. When you have a chance can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? If there's an issue with corrupted or missing data in the Origin installation that might help. 

For more details on how to clear out the cache check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still having any trouble afterward. Thanks! 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 22 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

nope still not working

Message 3 of 22 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

origin wasn't like this before the recent origin update if that helps

Message 4 of 22 (650 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for giving it a shot. Can you also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Origin client itself to see if that helps as well? For more details on how to manually uninstall it check out the EA Help website

Let me know if you're still seeing any of the same issues after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 22 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

nope still not loading

Message 6 of 22 (533 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. Cleared cache didn't work. Will try reinstalling.

Message 7 of 22 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, mine won't load either. Its been like this for 2.5 weeks, at least. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and re-installed origin about five times. I don't know what else to do. I've also reported the error on the Origin help page about three or four times. 

Message 8 of 22 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@thefairythief yikes. I'm starting to feel like it's more of a EA issue than a user issue....
Message 9 of 22 (481 Views)

Community Manager

Would you be able to try setting up a Clean Boot on your PC to see if that helps at all? That way if this is happening due to something else running in the background it might help us get around the issue. 

For more details on how to set up a clean boot check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 22 (471 Views)