Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin not loading up properly?

by AshtonFire

Original Post

Re: Blank screen while trying to install Origin

★★★★★ Novice

Hi...since the latest update to origin is wont work.

I log in and then everything is a blank screen. I have reloaded until I am blue in the face. Strangely I can still play my games (sims 4) but I have to open them through there icon on my desktop. The only issue being I haven't downloaded all my games and I have no way to update my game as it wont show my library. This is how is looks. I have deleted the Cache and deleted the old "originThinSetupInternal" as was suggested but still blank. I have turned my internet off and on etc. I have no idea why after the last origin update it is doing this? Is it a Win10 thing - there updates always seem to cause something to go wrong! 

origin not working.png

Message 790 of 1,283 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@snmzsafak: After deleting all the content in C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Local \ Origin, and temporarily disabling my antivirus, I was able to successfully run the Origin setup in Windows 8. Thanks for the tip

Message 791 of 1,283 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Good News Update: uninstalled origin, reinstalled but allow beta version worked.

Just in case it helps anyone else Standard smile
Message 792 of 1,283 (802 Views)

Re: Origin won't load

★★★★ Novice
I have been dealing with the same issue over and over again! Your totally right this shouldn't be. How come I can't play my game when.I want to cause origin doesn't work! Its very frustrating!
Message 793 of 1,283 (3,018 Views)

Re: Origin on Desktop Client is stuck on loading screen.. help?

★★★★ Novice
i tried and it still dosen't work
Message 794 of 1,283 (877 Views)

Re: Origin won't load

★★★★ Newbie

hey i was wondering if you could help me, i just bought battlefront 2 i installed the game and downloaded origin i went on my computer and it shows the origin game sites and everything but the screen is just white, if you could help me that would be great.

-mark

Message 795 of 1,283 (2,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Nothing works for me and i just bought battlefront 2 Disappointed

Message 796 of 1,283 (946 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My problem is that when i click it in the task manager it appears origin like for 2 seconds then just closes, i dont know what to do P

PLEASE HELPDevilDevil

Message 797 of 1,283 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry I have no idea. I can't play any of my sims 4 as the windows 10 update (spring) broke my gaming laptop. I give the hell up with these constant updates - whether nivada, origin, windows 10. It's driving me mad so for now I have given up.

Have you spoke to customer services? Perhaps you could have a refund?

Message 798 of 1,283 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A refund is not possible, also i dont want one i would love to play the game. i know theres a way i to solve my problems

Message 799 of 1,283 (965 Views)