Origin not loading up properly?

by AshtonFire

Original Post

Re: Origin on Desktop Client is stuck on loading screen.. help?

EA Staff

@Csosw33t Sorry to hear that this did not work Frown Could you please post your DxDiag? To post the DxdDiag select the 'Choose File' button below the post box and attach your DxDiag text file. 

Thank you!

Message 60 of 1,482 (39,215 Views)

Re: Origin on Desktop Client is stuck on loading screen.. help?

★ Apprentice

Thank you for your help though @EA_Kristi I really appreciate it. And here you go! Standard smile

Message 61 of 1,482 (39,209 Views)

Re: Origin installation/login blank white window

★★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone had any luck yet?

Message 62 of 1,482 (11,632 Views)

Re: Origin installation/login blank white window

★★ Apprentice
Have given up on Origin and EA
Message 63 of 1,482 (11,694 Views)

Origin not displaying anything

★★★★★ Novice

Hello guys, I installed origin last week and since then it is working but not showing anything. I've attached a screenshot, that is the only thing that origin displays. When I click on view and select game library nothing happens, just the loading sign. I've reinstalled origin 3 times and this isn't my internet problem, my net has been working fine. I also have scanned my PC for any viruses twice. I've not made any transactions on origin yet but I really want to pre-order FIFA 17, I know I can also pre-order from the origin website but its a risk because origin isn't working properly. Help me guys!

Message 64 of 1,482 (16,353 Views)

Re: Origin not displaying anything

★★ Novice

Also had this problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the issue for me.  

Message 65 of 1,482 (16,345 Views)

★★ Novice

me tooooooooo T.T same ...

Message 66 of 1,482 (16,330 Views)

★★★ Expert

If reinstalling Origin did not work for you, please Clear you Origin Cache Files. Let us know if you still have problems after doing this.

Message 67 of 1,482 (16,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

THIS IS A BIG ORIGINS MESS UP MAKING PEOPLE MAD SAYING ITS OUR COMPUTERS..

Message 68 of 1,482 (16,314 Views)

★★★ Expert

It isn't uncommon for local files on your computer to need clearing after an update. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with your computer, it just needs a little housecleaning is all. Other times a setting here or there needs to be adjusted. It's nothing you did wrong or that is wrong with your computer, it's just what needs to be cleaned or adjused on your computer to help the new Origin work properly.

A bit like taking the trash out so that you can use the once full trash can again.

Message 69 of 1,482 (15,269 Views)