Origin not loading up properly?

by AshtonFire

Original Post

Re: [Origin] Blank Screen on Login or Installation

★★ Apprentice

Hello.

Origin got updated this morning for me and I have the same problem. I cannot run any games. I did all the steps you mentioned in this thread. Closing firewalls, clearing cache data, reinstalling client. Everything.

Is there a way to bypass this ridiculously bad written software and just run games? This is idiotic that this application is causing so much trouble, either get rid of it or make it stable, cause we are paying for games that we cannot play.

EA, let me know how to fix this issue ASAP.

Regards.

Message 500 of 1,482 (5,300 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, new Origin client is broken, blank screen etc.

Message 501 of 1,482 (5,193 Views)

Re: [Origin][Solved] Blank Screen on Login or Installation

★★★ Novice

I tried many option to fix it, but still website and aplication do not work, blank/white screen. AVG Free on off, has all time added Origin as exception, but about 15h I cannot log in, this cause after update Origin, it's not first time I get this, but always fix worked "reinstall Origin" but now Reinstall, delete anything from Origin, cache from Mozilla does not work, tried Chrome, IE it's the same. I have Win7 x64. Tried reinstall vcredist but still exist problem.

Message 502 of 1,482 (6,852 Views)

Re: [Origin][Solved] Blank Screen (web and client app)

★★ Novice

The solution didn't work for me. It's still a blank screen no matter what. 

Message 503 of 1,482 (6,841 Views)

Re: [Origin][Solved] Blank Screen on Login or Installation

★★ Apprentice

This is not a solution. Unmark that as it confuses people. Give us working solution....

Message 504 of 1,482 (6,813 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, that what helped for me. I dont know that u need to do all this steps, its just work after ive done it. Lanuch internet explorer and clear evrything from history to privileges. Then go tu ur connections setting disable VPN connections, then go to proxy server and disable auromatic detections. Like i sais i dont know that u need do all of this, its just helped for me. :

Message 505 of 1,482 (2,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

OK. So I did try pretty much all the options from this thread to make this Origin work, with no luck so far.

And please don't start on the "clear the cache"... Been there done that.

I will simply put it this way. EA messed up the last update, and now the App and the website are showing blank. Period.

Your ADblocks, anti-viruses, PC's, Realtec Audio or any other peripherals are not the ones to blame.

EA HAS TO FIX ORIGIN AND IT'S UPDATE AND APPLY THE FIX ASAP!

Oh, by the way... Tried to check the origin website from my mobile phone... Results? Identical.

P.s. Screenshots attached for comparison.

P.p.s. And yes, it was all fine and dandy yesterday! =)

Message 506 of 1,482 (2,504 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same result. Blank screen on client and website Frown can't download any game nothink work. One big mistake !!!

Message 507 of 1,482 (2,498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

can't play nothing! cool!

Message 508 of 1,482 (2,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME SITUATION

Message 509 of 1,482 (2,408 Views)