Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin not loading up properly?

by AshtonFire

Original Post

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I can't delete the Logs folder. A message pops up and says the file is open in another programme.... Please help

Message 41 of 86 (1,227 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

You are a bunch of idiots and an incompetent company. I have done what you asked and now all my game files are corrupted. All you want is money and you don't care about your community. I would like a refund on all my products as I cannot use any of them anymore. Please contact me with a proper solution and not this copy and paste *. You are a multi million dollar company and you still have problems like this.

FIX THIS *!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 42 of 86 (1,185 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it works perfectly thank you but i had to enter the task manager and end the origin web service to delete the logs

Message 43 of 86 (1,165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This didn’t work for me I followed all the steps in order including ending webhelper in task manager and cleaning my recycling bin prior to restart please help.

Message 44 of 86 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

worked for me, thanks!

Message 45 of 86 (1,070 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This is really upsetting, I just bought the sims 4 cats and dogs after origin updated, and now origin is acting like this... everything I tried hasn’t worked and its just upsetting. I wish this didn’t happen because I just wanted to play Sims 4 cats and dogs... 

Message 46 of 86 (1,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This worked for me. Thank you very much!
Message 47 of 86 (1,060 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Completely solved my problem, thanks a lot! (make sure to delete things from recycling bin!) 

Message 48 of 86 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

So basically, i uninstalled origin, and then went to origin’s website and installed “origin thin setup” and just reload the page if it doesnt come up right away 

Message 49 of 86 (1,008 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Followed all the steps, worked great for me, thanks Standard smile

Message 50 of 86 (946 Views)