by AshtonFire

Original Post

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

★ Novice

Thank you so much my origin is working 

Message 1371 of 1,482 (881 Views)

Origin not working

★★ Novice

I purchased and downloaded Sims 4, then downloaded Origin and for about a month now all I have seen whenever I opened Origin is a white screen, whenever the screen loads and I can login I always get "Cannot connect to server. Please try again in a couple minutes." my connection is fine. I have deleted and re-downloaded Origin several times now and have looked at this website for tips on what to do, but nothing works, I still see a white screen. This is incredibly frustrating because I paid for a game that I have wanted for a long time and I can't even play it. 

Message 1372 of 1,482 (889 Views)

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★★★★★ Novice

none of these worked for me, origin is still blank for me, apex seems to be updating tho, but at the same time i do know if it actually is

Message 1373 of 1,482 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

similar issue! i'm able to see my games library, but i'm unable to see any option on the sidebar. i'm on a mac, if that helps.

Message 1374 of 1,482 (830 Views)

@Brixxia  I've never seen that particular issue before.  Does Origin still look like that when you quit it and restart your computer?  If so, try running the Origin reset tool for macOS:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1375 of 1,482 (776 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried every solution in this thread that have yet fixed the white screen. I didn't have this problem before and now it really sucks that I cant play any of the games that I purchased because EA still cant find a real solution to this prob. This post is from 2016, yet people in 2020 are still experiencing the same problems. Really makes you think about EA and who they hire. This is ridiculous already. Doubt ill be getting any help with this until an official solution, if any. Indie game launchers are better than this wth!

Message 1376 of 1,482 (1,181 Views)

Re: [Origin][Solved] Blank Screen on Login or Installation

★★★ Newbie

THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM:

1. Go to USER file

2.Then click on VIEW, SHOW HIDDEN FILES

3. Then press on APPDATA

4.click on LOCAL file

5.click on ORIGIN

6. and go to ORIGIN file, again

7.then go to CACHE

8. then QtWebEngine > press on DEFAULT and 

9. DELETE the CACHE file

Thank me later <3

IF you feel that you are lost, just click on this link .. this is where I fixed the same problem on ORIGIN :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U7Pw8C6Ckg 

Message 1377 of 1,482 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just had origin break again this week. It can launch in offline mode but fails to download updates / go online. Frankly I'm concerned that if I mess with it I won't be able to get it at least half functional again. Why the hell can't EA just make something that works. Never for anything else have I had problems like this. I don't know where else to say it, but fix the damn problem Electronic Arts. I will never again buy anything from you.

Message 1378 of 1,482 (1,142 Views)

★★ Guide

This worked for me.  Thank you.

Message 1379 of 1,482 (1,119 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Your the man
Message 1380 of 1,482 (1,095 Views)