Message 1201 of 1,482 (893 Views)

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★★★ Newbie

Report Number: 10611137a01a8be1

Please help

Message 1202 of 1,482 (995 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

Community Manager

Hey @AstronmyShower if on a Mac then you can reset Origin by following the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 1203 of 1,482 (877 Views)

★ Novice

My origin account won't load at all. The window opens but it's just grey inside.

I have tried to clear the origin cache as recommended in the 2nd post of the thread - It does not allow me to delete the folder following the appdata search and I am positive origin is not running in any background apps, but still no joy.

I have gone through this thread and tried some suggestions - toggling online/offline - reinstalling. Still no joy.

Any help please?

Message 1204 of 1,482 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
it does not help @EA_Darko
Message 1205 of 1,482 (820 Views)

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★ Novice

The same thing has happened to me and I have tried 

-clearing cache

-deleting unnecessary files on my computer

-deleting and reinstalling (I did this a few times)

-installing an older version of origins 

-using origins while in safe mode 

I am getting so frustrated and when I try to send off a report in origins ER it says it cannot connect and somehow I am still able to do anything else on the internet including watching videos so my internet is not slow or spotty. I have nearly all the expansion packs and have spent a stupid amount of money on sims just for this not to work.

Message 1206 of 1,482 (954 Views)

★ Novice

This may help, noticed after Nvidia GPU driver update I had the issue where Origin wasnt loading as per OP, i was even struggling to re-install the client after a fresh install. 

I tried clearing the cache as mentioned and re-installed the Origin client multiple times however without any success, it would always open in the taskbar for a second then drop off but still be running in the background in the task manager, did even try deleting the "thinsetup" and "clienthelper" files within origin as well as tried repairing any registry issues with windows etc but still had the same issue over and over.

What seems to have fixed my issue is a tried to re-install the GPU driver (under clean install which is what i do with all GPU drivers), it failed due to the same version being inplace, so i have rolled back to an earlier version of the driver which seems to have resolved my issue.

Hopefully that helps anybody else facing this issue, i couldnt see any other comments with this potential resolution.

Message 1207 of 1,482 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't delete one file. The logs folder from the programs data. I can't delete the file 'OriginWebHelprrService_Log' and I've tried to do it without deleting it but it still is a blank screen in Origin. Can't play the games too

Message 1208 of 1,482 (817 Views)

★★ Novice
@Insquidious_Obi same problem as I have
Message 1209 of 1,482 (808 Views)

Re: Origin Client showing blank white screen. Help!

★★ Novice

lol holy crap, this fixed it for me, IGNORE the accepted answer thanks dude!

Message 1210 of 1,482 (5,605 Views)