Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★ Novice

any sugg?

Message 1311 of 1,482 (1,113 Views)

★★ Novice

I literally just did this: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Restarted the PC, and it worked for me. Try if you like. 

Message 1312 of 1,482 (1,036 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

★ Novice

Hey, I tried this right now, twice actually, but "Logs" folder won´t be deleted due to using in other program. I checked task manager and Origin is not running even on background, but if I rightclick on Origin icon I can see options like Redeem product code, Sign out, Quit origin, etc.. nothing reacts. Any idea?

Thanks.

Message 1313 of 1,482 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was having the issue where you see nothing when Origin launches. Just white UI elements. Tried reinstalling... tried clearing cache and reinstalling an older version. Tried everything. Now I'm left with a situation where when I try to open Origin the process starts, but all I get is a title bar with "Origin" in it. No other UI elements. Useless. 

Message 1314 of 1,482 (1,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@emergencyhehe wrote:

Was having the issue where you see nothing when Origin launches. Just white UI elements. Tried reinstalling... tried clearing cache and reinstalling an older version. Tried everything. Now I'm left with a situation where when I try to open Origin the process starts, but all I get is a title bar with "Origin" in it. No other UI elements. Useless. 

Same here. I first noticed the issue this morning, and it's still an issue tonight. Deleting ProgramData and AppData contents solved nothing.

I can still launch Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Inquisition and Madden 19 through GOG Galaxy 2.0, but ME3 is suddenly showing up as "Mass Effect 3 Demo" and can't contact EA servers in-game. Mirror's Edge Catalyst won't launch at all.

UPDATE:

After trying the ProgramData/AppData deletion for a third time, it finally worked.

Be sure to delete the Origin folder in %AppData%/Local, not %AppData%/Roaming. I screwed it up on my first attempt.

Message 1315 of 1,482 (993 Views)

★★ Novice

same man Frown

Message 1316 of 1,482 (1,716 Views)

Re: Origin not loading properly

★★ Novice

Thank you times a million,  ive been having issues for the last week with this 

Message 1317 of 1,482 (84,958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U7Pw8C6Ckg

Here is the solution if anyone faced it. Just delete this folder: AppData\Local\Origin\Origin\cache\QtWebEngine\Default\Cache

Message 1318 of 1,482 (1,630 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Origin does not start

★ Novice

How do you turn on compatibility mode?

Message 1319 of 1,482 (1,610 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi. This worked for me after some trial and error. 

1) Kill/stop/close all Origin processes in the task manager; 

2) Clear Origin cache (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/); 

3) Uninstall Origin (used CCleaner to do so). I also deleted all Origin registry entries (using CCleaner) after the uninstall; 

4) Download the Origin client from the web and install. 

I hope it works also for you. 

compysmith 

[ryzen 7] 

[rx 580] 

[16 gb RAM] 

[windows 10] 

Message 1320 of 1,482 (1,584 Views)