by Phrost1338

Original Post

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

★★★ Newbie

thank you.

Message 1061 of 1,482 (1,214 Views)

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★★★ Novice

Try opening the Task Manager and closing EVERY Origin task. it's what I had to do.

Message 1062 of 1,482 (1,486 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I tried just about everything mentioned in this thread, I'm on WIn 7 64, and nothing did it until I stumbled on this

I didn't manage to delete the logs, even when the Origin Web Helper Service claimed to be inactive on Component Services. 

I tried install, reinstall, etc etc. I tried installing and enabling Beta, didn't work.

Now that this saint of a person clued me in deleting the Origin Web Helper Service from the installed folder, THEN the logs, Origin was able to load and update itself.

It seems like a major oversight from such a big gaming company to have this persistent error frustrating their user base. If the cache is such a major ordeal, why not give an option inside the program to clean its own cache to fix the problem? With me, I've only been trying to sort this for a day and a half, but who knows who else dealt with this longer. I hope this helps anyone else on the same boat

Edit: I am back at square zero. Origin updated itself and now its back to cache clearing and endless loading

ED2: uninstalled again and turned on beta again, seems to be fixed. 

Message 1063 of 1,482 (1,165 Views)

Re: Origin is stuck on loading screen, help?

★★ Novice

It didn’t work

Message 1064 of 1,482 (6,156 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry I tried it again and it worked! Thank you sooo much!

Message 1065 of 1,482 (6,147 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

★★★ Newbie

thx helped alot but i did not need to restart

Message 1066 of 1,482 (1,625 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

★★★ Newbie

the same issues for me, even went through the process, the problems still exist.

I have tried on 3 computers, neither works.

What a shame for EA and origin, we buy your game with money, however you waste even more time on this kinds of * software issues to prevent the game running.

Message 1067 of 1,482 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!!!! Its working now omg

Message 1068 of 1,482 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh thank you so much, it was stuck like this for hours and i finally found the solution. Tongue out

Message 1069 of 1,482 (709 Views)

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★★ Novice

Deleted the origin folders in my appdata folders and it worked

Message 1070 of 1,482 (1,334 Views)