Re: Origin not loading up properly?

by alexshs1

Original Post

Re: Origin Home Screen Won't Load

★★ Novice

Do you have a solution for this problem on Mac?

Message 1011 of 1,482 (8,775 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Load Fully

★★★★★ Newbie
This worked. Thanks
Message 1012 of 1,482 (1,447 Views)

★★ Novice

Worked for me, but you missed 1 step in the shut down Origin section, the Bootstrapper is the issue, open Task manager and end the bootstrapper before attempting to delete the files, 

Message 1013 of 1,482 (2,340 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine has been doing this as well i even cleared the Cache but nothing happened i have no idea what's going on and nothing is saying or doing anything to help fix this problem its getting on my nerves as I've only installed 2gb of Sims 4 ugh it's been too long.

Message 1014 of 1,482 (1,421 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @__Sapfyre2__.

It's worth clearing the Origin Cache a second time and ensuring that you do not miss any steps. If that does not help can you grab a screenshot of what you are seeing when launching ORigin?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 1015 of 1,482 (1,650 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
i agree. ea and origin are both completely useless.
Message 1016 of 1,482 (2,209 Views)

Re: Origin Client Blank

★ Novice

I had this problem too
After the first bullet point, I rebooted my laptop and it worked!
Hope it helps someone else.
Thanks!

Message 1017 of 1,482 (843 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same problem still doesn't work i bought premier and i'm regretting it !!!!!

Message 1018 of 1,482 (1,613 Views)

Re: Origin Client Blank

★ Novice

Thank you.  I hit the blank boxes after clicking the 'update'button whilst logging in.  These are the steps that I followed and, after restarting, following step 3, Origin finally loaded properly. 

"However, I do have a few more tricks up my sleeve that you might want to test out:

• Delete file openglblacklist.json from C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin\platforms folder

• Completely clear those folders: 
    C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\origin\origin\cache\QtWebEngine\Default\Cache\ and <C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\origin\Web Cache\

• Delete folder SelfUpdate from C:\ProgramData\Origin\SelfUpdate and restart Origin."
Message 1019 of 1,482 (832 Views)

Community Manager

Did you try clearing the Origin cache using the steps posted in this thread @Friendlydevil93?

If not would you mind trying it now and if you have done it would you try it a second time ensuring that you don't skip any step or deviate in any way from them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 1020 of 1,482 (1,573 Views)