Re: Origin won't show anything!!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

@FireAntColony Did you follow the steps exactly and clear the cache? 

Darko.png
Message 821 of 1,482 (25,232 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I followed them exactly.

Message 822 of 1,482 (25,226 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem. Tried to fix it as you described, but issue still occurs. Any ideas how to fix it, without reinstalling whole system?

Message 823 of 1,482 (25,208 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here, but on Mac. Tried to clear cache, reset origin and re-install origin, but nothing worked. The problem seems to first appear at the same time with the latest Sims 4 update. Thanks in advance for the help!

Message 824 of 1,482 (25,196 Views)

Origin won't load any page...

★★ Apprentice

Hi! I have been having an issue with origin for the past three weeks. After logging in, origin won't show anything and won't load any page, in which case, none of the game can be launched. Here is a screen shot below. Offline login, on the other hand, just gives me an error page. I have tried to clean the cache, reset and reinstall origin, but nothing worked. I have origin on a Mac laptop. May I please ask for your help with this problem? Thanks in advance!

Message 825 of 1,482 (19,509 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM] Too many times have I faced and stared that same blank page OP posted here. We paying customers should be able to play the games whenever we want. There are so many single player games that don't even need the internet connection but yeah....DRM, right? Those three letters send shivers down my spine Disappointed

Message 826 of 1,482 (17,604 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

★★ Novice
Same here cant access my games- sucks!
Message 827 of 1,482 (17,587 Views)

Re: Origin won't load

★★★ Novice

So like everyone else I had the problem where origin starts and all you get is a white screen.

Running the ThinInstall version did nothing.

Used RevoUninstaller to remove origin and then downloaded the full version from https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe.

Ran As Administrator and chose to install beta version.

Loaded up fine first time.

As a side note EA I'm getting fed up with constant updates which break my system. Stop making legitimate customers jump through more hoops than those who go through file sharing.

I'm also getting fed up with Origin not automatically logging me in despite checking every box available, not being able to start a game from its executable and also having to be online to add comman line parameters. Sort this out or I'm done!

Message 828 of 1,482 (4,875 Views)

Re: Origin won't load

★★ Guide

I've given up. Between broken windows 10, having to do clean installs, origin crashing & not working, broken updates from nivada - I have decided to play via ps4 (which has its own bugs but at least no origin issues)

Tbh I'm not using a pc anymore for gaming as constant updates keep messing everything up.

Message 829 of 1,482 (4,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @VivienneDelilah

Try to use Safe Mode  https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201262#issue

And reset (flush) the DNS cache https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT202516

Try these steps and let a feedback here, please. Thyanks!!

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 830 of 1,482 (23,304 Views)