Re: blank screen upon launching origin client

by yahel_1

Original Post

Re: Origin won't load

★★ Novice

@EA_Nils I have been with origin for 5 years and and over the past 2 year origin randomly stops working. I am so sick of doing this with you guys. It is absolutely riduclous that i cant play my favorite games because origin decides not to work from time to time. It is so unreliable and it is making my very unhappy with both EA and Origin. We shouldnt have to get on the computer and wonder if we are gonna be able to play our games today. I paid good money for my games in the past and right now I primarily play sims 3 but this should not be happening. I do not have this problem with Steam or any other gaming site. The EA team and Origin need to look into this. 

Message 770 of 1,482 (8,799 Views)

Re: Origin won't load

Champion (Retired)

@Lakate91

If you want help on this site you need to tell us what the problem is and what you've already done to fix it.

Message 771 of 1,482 (8,791 Views)

Re: [Origin][Solved] Blank Screen (web and client app)

★★ Novice

Thanks man. After deleting all the content in C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Local \ Origin, I was able to run the installer. You are the real MVP.

Message 772 of 1,482 (1,689 Views)

Re: Blank screen while trying to install Origin

★ Novice

same here. need help.

Message 773 of 1,482 (1,254 Views)

Re: Origin - Blank Screen

★ Novice

this got me passed the installation problem but now I have the problem of signing in. as long as the internet is un pluged i get the sign in screen but i cant sign in without a connection but when I connect to sign in it says online sign in unavailible

Message 774 of 1,482 (1,249 Views)

Re: Origin 10 has a blank screen

★★★★★ Newbie
I have a same issue. Can you help me ?

https://i.hizliresim.com/Rnp2gj.jpg
Message 775 of 1,482 (2,112 Views)

Re: Origin 10 has a blank screen

Champion (Retired)
Message 776 of 1,482 (2,222 Views)

Re: Origin - Blank Screen

★★★ Novice

thnk youuuuuuuuu

Message 777 of 1,482 (2,298 Views)

blank screen upon launching origin client

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi all,

since origin went down a couple of days ago, i've been unable to use the client or play games. when i try to launch origin, all i get is this screen indefinitely (see screenshot) - it's glowing/pulsing as if it's loading something, but nothing happens. i've tried a couple of things like restarting my mac and going into safe boot mode, but they haven't worked Frown

if anybody can help me, it would be very much appreciated!

p.s. i'm not very tech-literate!

EDIT: i've just tried uninstalling/reinstalling and that hasn't worked.

Message 778 of 1,482 (3,501 Views)

Re: blank screen upon launching origin client

★★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure but I think it might be something on EA's end because I'm getting this as well as of 15mins ago.   This happens after a few mins of waiting on the blank screen.

12.png

Message 779 of 1,482 (3,481 Views)