Re: Origin on Desktop Client is stuck on loading screen.. help?

by -LMB-Iostar77

Original Post

★ Novice

omg. I literally spent all my morning trying to fix this, I reinstalled it countless amounts of times then it just starts working after ive been looking up every solution. I was about to try yours but then BAM lmao.

Message 750 of 1,482 (1,386 Views)

★ Novice

woops nvm I thought I worked but oh wel... I tried your method and it isn't working so idk what to do.

Message 751 of 1,482 (1,384 Views)

Re: Origin not displaying anything

★ Apprentice
I had to uninstall and reinstall... Dunno what happened or why but it just suddenly decided to mess up. Now it's is actually working also this happened after a computer restart and CCleaner. Which I only had to do because Sims 4 froze while I was playing it.
Message 752 of 1,482 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this solución sucks, because you need to.reinstall all games
Message 753 of 1,482 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Novice
thanks so much! this really helped me! ^.^
Message 754 of 1,482 (1,261 Views)

Re: Blank screen while trying to install Origin

★★★ Novice

I have same issue I've uninstalled it, removed all traces from registry and other folders. I reinstall ok, it is in program and features. I start it, but just white screen. 
Running W10. Previously on the 20/12 I had to go into my browser and start the game from there and it worked, now it says install origin. It's already installed, so 

the browser is not recognizing this. Tried with several browsers. Did you manage to resolve this and if so how please. 

Message 755 of 1,482 (928 Views)

Re: [Origin] Blank Screen on Login or Installation

★★★ Novice

I wonder whether it is related to W10 updates, as Creation Fall update fails whatever I do. I'm starting to look at a W10 clean install at this rate. 

Message 756 of 1,482 (1,346 Views)

Re: Origin - Blank Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Have LITERALLY tried EVERYTHING. NOTHING seems to work. About read to just ask EA / Origins for my money back on all my games, because suddenly, I cant play them

Untitled.jpg

Message 757 of 1,482 (1,275 Views)

Re: Origin - Blank Screen

★★ Novice

Hey, encountered the problem with a friend of mine today. After 2h we found a fix for it. Unplug your internet cable form your PC and start orgin. The login window instatly appeared. It said that you have to be online to log in. After connecting the internet cable back with the PC everything worked fine. 

Message 758 of 1,482 (1,266 Views)

Re: Origin client and webpage white screen

★★ Novice

I agree...beyond frustrating....I've followed every "fix" and none work. Think I'll be asking for a refund since I can't play my games.

Message 759 of 1,482 (1,098 Views)