Re: [Origin] Blank Screen on Login or Installation

by nycbigl

Original Post

Re: Blank screen while trying to install Origin

★ Novice

I have the white screen bug too. My consequence: I deinstalled Origin and from now on I purchase my games on Steam. Origin does not achieve to build a working client. Thats the fact.

Message 380 of 1,482 (1,567 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @FanCall_Askatuak

Please, don't post in Spanish in the English boards.

Spanish forums are here. You can access them clicking on the language selector in the top of the page:

Capture.png

-Mai

Message 381 of 1,482 (1,524 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem...

cant download origin again, cant login, cant see purchased games, cant purchase BF1...

GREAT ORIGIN

Message 382 of 1,482 (1,409 Views)

★★ Apprentice

ok guys so i got in contact with origin support through twitter and after explaining the situation i manage to get a refund for both BF1 and titanfall 2 even if my play our were 40 and 7 hour respectively and more than 12 days after buying BF1

if you guys finally got bored of waiting for a solution i suggest you do the same

here are the screen caps as proof

Message 383 of 1,482 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

If I don't get a fix soon I will refund my games too, I bought Titanfall 2 and BF1 some days ago and I can't enjoy those games with friends anymore, that was my porpuse when I bought it.

I'm not keeping games that I can't enjoy with my friends because of this problem that's not even my fault, I'm normally at work and when I get some free time to enjoy a couple games with some friends I can't. Sucks x)

Message 384 of 1,482 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The official Twitter page is saying they solved the problem but I am still having the problem. Plus they closed my case again without ever responding even though I got the "Thank you for reporting a bug to EA Help" e-mail.  But no help came. I am so frustrated with EA.

https://twitter.com/AskEASupport

Twitter status says;

"AskEASupport Nov 3

We have resolved issues with logging into Origin and EA Access, we apologize for the inconvenience. Reach out if you're still having issues."

I also saw that they posted this link but it doesn't help me either;

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

I have since switched from DSL to WiFI through different companies and I checked the "Turn On Network Discovery" thing and it turns out it was always on all of the time.

I think I am going to have to take the advice of one of the people here on this thread and uninstall Origin and install an older version of Origin. Otherwise I am going to have to demand my money back. I bought the CDs of The Sims 3 think I would be able to play off line when I had no access to the internet and I did get to do just that many times. I only went digital when the game started glitching so much I couldn't play with the CD version anymore. But even when I went digital I was still able to play off line. I don't get it. It's a one user game. There is no point in playing on line. They are going to have to refund my money for the base game, all of the expansion packs, all of the stuff packs and all of the worlds. That is a lot of money they milked out of me dry. Frown

Message 385 of 1,482 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Its incredible, cant access to my purchased games... cant chage anything...

its any admin?

Want a solution and compensation!!!!

Message 386 of 1,482 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The issue is still not fixed here in spain. at least not for me any way. here is a small guide to work around this issue while origin fixes their client so we can at least still play our games. http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Client-White-background-Solution-Found/m-p/5672490#M229763

I repeat this is only a work around and NOT a fix.

Message 387 of 1,482 (1,384 Views)

It's not letting me login to origin

★★★ Newbie
I don't know how many times I've uninstalled and reinstalled origin and it's not on a proxy server but it's still not letting me login. It's continuously loading as like it needs an update. I literally left it on for 2 days to see if it would work, nothing else was on just the origin loading screen (like the photo below). Still didn't work. It's been like this for nearly 3 weeks now and really staring to annoy me!
Message 388 of 1,482 (1,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's been a week and still not fixed for Spain

Message 389 of 1,482 (1,663 Views)