Re: I need to activate star wars battlefront 2 but I already did

by xesfxtanker

Original Post

Origin not letting me play their games on steam.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ive bought the EA access package on steam and when i try to play a game (Star Wars Battlefront 2) it says that it is an "unidentified game" and i need a key to activate it.

Message 1 of 7 (696 Views)

Re: Origin not letting me play their games on steam.

Community Manager
@PotatoAccuracy To confirm are you referring to EA Play? also, are you getting this message after installing it or when trying to?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (666 Views)

I need to activate star wars battlefront 2 but I already did

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got star wars battlefront 2 on epic games because it was free I already had it on steam but now when i try to play it on steam or click the icon on my desktop it says its an unidentified game and to activate a code but I already had it on there so I shouldnt need to anyone have a fix?

Message 3 of 7 (700 Views)

can't download star wars BF2 from epic store

★★★ Newbie

to be able to download the game you need to link both accounts.

normally you should be able to get that opportunity when you start the whole process from the epic store, it opens up origin to do so. but not only did i not see a login box saying to link accounts, its asking me to give in an activation code upon entering, which i don't have

i tried both letting epic open up origin and manually opening it, it will not link

i even tried uninstalling origin and letting epic start from scratch, but when i wanted to install the launcher i get the error 14:-1, which i don't know what it means. i then just installed it from an exe.

what do i do? why is this happening? see pic in attachment

Message 4 of 7 (666 Views)

star wars battlefront 2 download issue.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i got it from the epic store, i want to download it but i keep getting a message saying to give an activation code on origin side.

i didn't get anything.

please help

Message 5 of 7 (653 Views)

Re: Origin not letting me play their games on steam.

★★ Novice

I have the same problem and i even contacted EA help but they said it was not fixable and that they was going to look in to it. 

Message 6 of 7 (631 Views)

Re: I need to activate star wars battlefront 2 but I already did

★ Novice
@Mike_Wazouskers this is the exact issue im having
Message 7 of 7 (620 Views)