Origin login

by deradd2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin login

★★★ Newbie

I have tried logging in to my origin account multiple times, and after changing the password constantly it still won't let me log in. and I have made sure I definitely had the correct username and password but it won't let me log in. And I tried contacting through the live chat but they aren't responding.

Message 1 of 4 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin login

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @deradd2.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @deradd2.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko i can not play my games help
Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @majji88 can you provide a little more info as to the issue that you are seeing?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (421 Views)