Re: Origin launcher won't launch my game

by RetroVibe98

Original Post

Origin launcher won't launch my game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Need Help. I just bought Star Wars Battle Front 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda, When I launch them through Origin, The Origin launcher just reloads and the games doesn't launch. And before you copy and paste the usual "fixes" , I've tried clearing the cache of the origin folder uninstalling and reinstalling Origin couple of times, then doing a hard uninstall of Origin by deleting it's keys in windows registry editor then reinstalled it, I've tried doing a clean boot as well, even ticked the compatibility setting and made origin Run on admin mode by default, and the games as well same issue.  

My specs are: 

Processor: AMD Ry zen 3 3200 G
RAM: 16 GB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA Ge force GT X 1050 Ti 

I really want to play these games and don't want to consider a refund but if you can't help me, might as well do

PS: This is my first time using Origin on this PC

Message 1 of 4 (634 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @RetroVibe98

When you have the chance would you mind sharing a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more details on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (583 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent There, I attached the file, also a quick note, I wasn't able to log in to Origin at first, saying something about Technical difficulties, I used VPN and it worked, but I talked to you guy's chat support and they told me to use mobile hotspot instead and it worked as well.

I was able to run it ONCE, but I was in the middle of another game, so I had to close it. I let steam install Origin then the game ran but when I relaunch it again the launcher just reloads again and nothing happens
Message 3 of 4 (561 Views)

★★ Novice

Never mind this post, I requested for a refund, maybe in the future when Origin is properly optimized I will buy it again. Customers should never go through these many loops, but thank you for your time anyway

Message 4 of 4 (539 Views)