Origin keep resetting my password

by 5adisticD3vil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin keep resetting my password

★★ Novice

For the past few days, i keep getting email saying origin had reset my password due to suspected unlawful activity in my account.

This is getting really irritating.

Every time this happen, the GOG launcher will disconnect my origin connection and it will pop up, disrupting whatever i'm doing at that moment.

What is wrong Origin?

Message 1 of 6 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin keep resetting my password

Community Manager

Hi there, @5adisticD3vil.

It sounds like you may not have login verification enabled on your account. It would be good to go to www.origin.com and make sure it's enabled. If it's not, the most secure method would be using the authenticator app, but email and text verification are also available.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @5adisticD3vil.

It sounds like you may not have login verification enabled on your account. It would be good to go to www.origin.com and make sure it's enabled. If it's not, the most secure method would be using the authenticator app, but email and text verification are also available.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (533 Views)

★★ Novice

OK just setup the login verification, will monitor how things go from here

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (497 Views)

Community Manager

@5adisticD3vil 

Sounds good. If you still need some help, let us know. Have fun and stay safe Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo hey so I keep reseting my password but on Madden 21it still says that my account is disabled. what do I do to fix this
Message 5 of 6 (343 Views)

Community Manager

@dxrkroyal03 

Are you resetting the password for the account you're posting with? If so, that appears to be the wrong account as Madden 21 has never been played on it.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)