Origin just stole my money

by eliteARiel07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin just stole my money

★ Novice

i need help with my origin account, this is my second but on my main i have 5 battlefield games i paid for but after getting randomly banned from apex legends, a free video game, they locked my account from me entering it, trying contacting support, and i cant play my battlefield games, litterly wtf its been like this half a year with no fix

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin just stole my money

Community Manager

Hey @eliteARiel07,

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums, If you have received an Account Ban you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here.

If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.  

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (375 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @eliteARiel07,

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums, If you have received an Account Ban you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here.

If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.  

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium Come on bro I have 10 support tickets, I ONCE called EA support they didnt help, and yes they only have one person working there over the phones. And then i just tryd live chat for an hour when it said wait time is 9 mins
Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

lol I just bought EA play and turns out I can't use the Sims on my Mac and the person I contacted said I couldn't get a refund, I got the 1 year subscription @eliteARiel07 

Message 4 of 4 (366 Views)