Origin is waiting for permission. Can't download any game.

by Gr3gYx101

Original Post

Re: Download Issues

★★ Apprentice

Ok... This application is for garbage!!!

I have do clean install the windows 10 from the beggining and i am try again this suck application origin and i have again the same problem!!!

waiting permission for download the games.

I have pay EA for the games and i can not play the games because i can not download!

Never again i will not buy games from EA and Origin!

I have lost my money and my time!!!

Origin application is the worst application of the planet!

Message 41 of 234 (3,558 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't believe you've still not fixed this lmao. Get me in touch with someone who can refund my money, for Christ's sake.

Message 42 of 234 (3,530 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have fix it.

HOW???

I have replace the motherboard and i buy the windows 10!!!!

Really???

I must pay too much to play the games and take this perimssion for promps ups???

Only origin have this problem.

With steam,blizzard applications never had problems!!!

Message 43 of 234 (3,526 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wow really? This might be a motherboard issue? :O
My brother has the same windows 10 as me, and he can download anything on origin, but I can't... Strange...
Maybe Reinstalling windows fixed it for you. I might give it a try someday.
TY! Standard smile Have fun with your games
Message 44 of 234 (3,507 Views)

★ Apprentice
Try reinstalling windows 10 if possible. I assume that will fix it, because Makedonia-Greece's issue was solved by reinstalling windows.
Also he got himself a new motherboard, I hope it's not a motherboard issue of some sort.
Message 45 of 234 (30,789 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dear Gr3gYx101,before i had do many times reinstalling the windows and did not work.

Work only when i change the motherboard and use genuine key of the windows 10.

I buy it the key from the ebay very cheap. Type in search on ebay " genuine key windows 10" if you use broken windows.

Message 46 of 234 (3,480 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't use Windows 10, so this issue is definitely not solved

Message 47 of 234 (3,464 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry, but why the * is this being marked as 'solved' when the issue still persists?

Message 48 of 234 (3,461 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Listen me, try with your account to do downloading from another computer like your friend e.t.c.

If your account downloading to another computer then is something else the problem like your windows or your motherboard.

Also you can use the live chat for better answers from EA technicians. Is faster!!!

P.s. I try this the download from another computer and working and after i change the motherboard and i buy from the ebay the genuine key for windows.

Message 49 of 234 (3,451 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a genuine copy of Windows 7 and I fail to see how my motherboard could be the issue.

Message 50 of 234 (3,442 Views)