Origin is waiting for permission. Can't download any game.

by Gr3gYx101

Original Post

Re: Download Issues

★ Apprentice

@SpookehBoi
Bro play some other games, EA does not really care about 2 or 3 or who knows how many people's ability to play their games, since it's "just a couple of a hundred dollars".
I dont care at all if this issue is gonna be solved or not, since I gave up on EA after NFS 2015. How can a game be that bad? Does anyone remember NFSU2? I spent ages on that game. What are those exhausts that are higher than the car itself?!?! What are those handlings?!?! The "Snap to Drift" function, the "Faster Drifting than turning"?!?!

I posted this issue, so others may have a chance to spend their stupid money on EA.
EA please fix.

Message 11 of 234 (6,735 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Gr3gYx101 That's fair enough mate but I certainly do care about EA having wasted my money. Why is this Origin service still such a joke after like 7 years? It's genuinely absurd.

Message 12 of 234 (6,725 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SpookehBoi
Yea I feel lucky since I did not spend any money on Origin, but I feel sorry for you, and this is the main reason I want EA to solve this problem since people who got milked for their money can not enjoy what they paid for.
Message 13 of 234 (6,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Gr3gYx101@SpookehBoi@MAKEDONIA-GREECE

Apologies for the late response. Having looked at the posted Dxdiags here I think the following is likely to help:

• Make sure you are using a Windows account that has Administrative privileges and that you are running Origin as an Admin.: LINK

barry.png
Message 14 of 234 (6,702 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

Feels like I am talking to a wall or either I feel like I am being handled as a peasant who never seen computers, and lives on a farm who found out how to use the interwebs.
But seriously I specified ALL the ways I tried to fix the issue, and it is one of them. Even though I tried what you posted once more, it still did not solve the problem and I suggest you to remake this client because this is a huge issue, and just making a bad light on the company itself.

Message 15 of 234 (6,691 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry @Gr3gYx101

I've already tried this before and it didn't work again. Is there no way to download directly from the Origin site to bypass the terrible client?

Message 16 of 234 (6,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Dont working to me.

Yes i have do all this.

The only account is me as administrator.

The file is check as administrator.

The uac is disabled.

And still i can't download.

Message 17 of 234 (6,671 Views)

Community Manager

@MAKEDONIA-GREECE@Gr3gYx101@SpookehBoi

It is possible your antivirus or other security software is interfering with this. First, temporarily disable your antivirus/malware software and retry. If the issue is then resolved you can add Origin to the list of allowed programs in your antivirus programs 'white list'.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298#Co...

barry.png
Message 18 of 234 (6,615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I have try with disabled windows defender.I dont have other antivirus.

Is not problem from defender or wall.

The origin application is the only problem.

EA must change with some easy like steam.

With previous origin i dont had problems.

With new i cant download none game.

I have try all solutions are here.

I don't know what else i must do and really i have tired with this application.

Origin must change to previous

Message 19 of 234 (6,610 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

Unfortunately didn't work.

Message 20 of 234 (6,606 Views)