Re: Origin is krashing

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin is krashing

★★★ Newbie

Hello. so i've got a problem with origin krashing everytime i try to log in. This has been going on for about 3-4 days now and i don't know what to do.. It shows an error message for about 0.3 seconds and then it just says that Origin had problems with loading the page.. I've tried to restart everything but it wont work at all and my network is working just fine.. what should i do?

Message 1 of 4 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Emmastar0328 that error generally points to an issue with your browser.

Can you try disabling your browser extensions, ensure that your time and date are set correctly on your system and maybe even try on a different device.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Emmastar0328 would it be possible to share the error message that you are seeing when this issue occurs?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hello and thank you! It is almost impossible to see but i can make out that it says something like this: ERR-TOO-MANY-REDIRECTS for as i said for like 0.3 seconds before the "cannot load page" origin has.
Message 3 of 4 (331 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Emmastar0328 that error generally points to an issue with your browser.

Can you try disabling your browser extensions, ensure that your time and date are set correctly on your system and maybe even try on a different device.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)