Origin --> Need For Speed Most Wanted Cloud Saves lost?

by Fritzsaxon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin --> Need For Speed Most Wanted Cloud Saves lost?

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing NFSMW for a while now, and had most of the cars, four of the most wanted, and race wins.  Tonight I decided to install Origin on a 2nd PC at my house, and then installed NFSMW.  The game started up from the very beginning on that 2nd PC.  Disappointing.  So then I went back to my primary PC to play, and it ALSO played from the very beginning and all cars and the most wanted cars won and races have all reverted to the very beginning.  Super disappointing. 

Somehow the install on a 2nd PC reset the Cloud Save files for this game for my account in general? 

Cloud storage is on for the primary PC and always has been, and I suppose cloud saves was on for the 2nd PC and so starting a game on that 2nd PC from the beginning overwrote 3 years of cloud saves and now I'm at the beginning on this account period?

Is there any way to revert my game back to where I was last night?  

The "Game library location" shows C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games but I don't see any Need For Speed files in that location.

Message 1 of 2 (1,499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin --> Need For Speed Most Wanted Cloud Saves lost?

Community Manager

@Fritzsaxon 

You should be able to use the "Restore last local save" option as that is dated June 7th.

Let us know if you continue to have an issue after that, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,480 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin --> Need For Speed Most Wanted Cloud Saves lost?

Community Manager

@Fritzsaxon 

You should be able to use the "Restore last local save" option as that is dated June 7th.

Let us know if you continue to have an issue after that, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,481 Views)