Re: Origin games not launching!!!

by -_-PeTATTE-_-

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@-_-PeTATTE-_- 

Can u attach report (txt file) MSInfo to a next your message?

And also this reports:

C:\ProgramData\Origin\Logs\Client_Log.txt
C:\ProgramData\Origin\Logs\OriginClientService_Log.txt

Message 11 of 24 (680 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry for not seeing this sooner @-_-PeTATTE-_-. What I meant to say in my first response was could you run your DxDiag again in English. I must have had UO Trace on the brain when I responded to you. That said your UO Trace looks good and while you've some high ping times there's nothing there to be concerned about.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 24 (666 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko & @MADrag0n 

Hello,

In the attachments all the requested files.

Message 13 of 24 (649 Views)

★★★ Novice

And ofcourse the site doesnt allow me to upload more than 3 files, so here's the last one...

Message 14 of 24 (648 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Its strange, why ur dxdiag and msinfo logs dont have OS Errors Section...

Origin logs had strange and repeating errors, this is some of it:

Spoiler

**50     [2019-08-14 20:55:24.859]     Error     Origin::Escalation::CommandProcessorWin::setRegistryValuePostProcess        6596      Failed to write registry keys in escalation service, error [0] XXXXXX error [5] : 
**51     [2019-08-14 20:55:24.859]     Error     Origin::Escalation::ICommandProcessor::doError                              6596      CommandProcessorWin::setRegistrySoftwareOriginValue: error writing to Registry.

**31     [2019-08-15 00:39:11.202]     Warning   Origin::Escalation::ProcessEnvironmentVariables                             10096     Couldn't split environment key/value pair from:

**117    [2019-08-15 20:16:27.395]     Error     Origin::Services::OriginServiceResponse::logReplyError                      13364     OriginServiceResponse QNetworkReply error code [99] error string : [Unknown error] HTTP status code [0] X-Origin-Ops [] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
**118    [2019-08-15 20:16:27.396]     Error     Origin::Services::OriginServiceResponse::reportTelemetry                    13364     Failed with REST error code -1 error string: Unknown error

**147    [2019-08-15 20:16:28.518]     Error     OriginTelemetry::TelemetryEvent::addAttributeToTelemetryEvent_i32           1184      TelemetryEvent attribute discarded [1][0]
**148    [2019-08-15 20:16:28.518]     Error     OriginTelemetry::TelemetryEvent::addAttributeToTelemetryEvent_s8            1184      TelemetryEvent attribute discarded [30][E:/Origin games/Battlefield 4/]

**450    [2019-08-15 20:16:38.969]     Warning   Origin::Services::ProcessWin::createProcess                                 2992      CreateProcessW(E:\Origin games\Apex\EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe) Handle: 0  bProcSuccess: f   LastError: 740
**451    [2019-08-15 20:16:38.970]     Warning   Origin::Services::ProcessWin::createProcess                                 2992      Failed to create process because we needed elevation. Elevating now
**452    [2019-08-15 20:16:39.089]     Error     Origin::Services::CryptoService::isValidEACertificate                       2992      Certificate was valid but incorrect subject name (i.e. wrong certificate) for file: E:\Origin games\Apex\EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe Subject name: EasyAntiCheat Oy
**453    [2019-08-15 20:16:39.089]     Warning   Origin::Services::ProcessWin::createProcessElevated                         2992      File isn't signed by EA, bypassing escalation service.

So I can suggestion some steps, but u need to do it all (even if u do it already) step by step, if u want, of course:

Check time and date in ur system.

Restore hosts file to default state: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034

Check the OS for errors by executing the commands in the command prompt with Admin rights:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /spsuperseded /hidesp
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

[If some errors are resolved - restart the PC]

SFC /SCANNOW
[If some errors are resolved - restart the PC]

Check permissions for registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Origin"

You, System, Administrators and "NT SERVICE\TrustedInstaller" must have Full Control.

Some info: 1, 2.

Reinstall Origin in this way:

- perform "Clean boot"

- close all programs such as this, and check that this processes do not running (kill it all):

Spoiler
eraser.exe
flux.exe
huesync.exe
lcore.exe
onedrive.exe
officeclicktorun.exe
officec2rclient.exe
steelseriesengine3.exe
teamviewer_service.exe
teamviewer.exe
tv_w32.exe
tv_x64.exe

- if Origin is installed then uninstall it

- then delete folders:
C:\ProgramData\Origin\
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Origin\
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

C:\Program Files\Origin\

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\

- download this Origin installer and run it as Admin

- run Origin as Admin and check it

- if problem persist, attach three logs again...

Message 15 of 24 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]

@-_-PeTATTE-_- 

Do you have the "Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10" installed?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 16 of 24 (621 Views)

Message 17 of 24 (611 Views)

@MADrag0n 

True, I mixed the links.

Fixed it now. Standard smile

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 18 of 24 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply! I will test this tonight when I have access to my pc. 

Kind regards

Message 19 of 24 (585 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @holger1405 ,

Yes I do. For testing sake I re-installed the versions, but it didn't fix my problem

Message 20 of 24 (548 Views)