Origin doesnt work on windows account.

by BoundByAnxiety

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin doesnt work on windows account.

★★ Novice

I have bought Battlefield 1,4, V. Battlefront 2, and jedi fallen order all on steam. And they randomly quit opening and would just instantly close. I got frusterated and couldnt fix it and gave up. now that 2042 is coming out i really wanted to play bf4 again. after days of trying everything i could find on the internet i still couldnt play it. asked EA support twice and they couldnt help me. One of them asked me to make another windows account and try and i told them i didnt want to do that because i dont want to have to log out of my computer and log into another account just to play EA games as i have no issues with any other games i have on my pc. Well tonight i tried that just to humor myself and to my surprise it allowed me to open up BF4 without ANY issues at all. But what can i do with my main windows account to allow my games to open? both accounts were given Admin rights. I even went as far as to remove admin from my main account and then give it back admin and it still wouldnt let BF4 open. Any ideas???

Message 1 of 2 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin doesnt work on windows account.

Community Manager
@BoundByAnxiety It seems possible either something running on the account or a setting with the account is causing an issue. Can you try running your main account in a clean boot to see if anything changes?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin doesnt work on windows account.

Community Manager
@BoundByAnxiety It seems possible either something running on the account or a setting with the account is causing an issue. Can you try running your main account in a clean boot to see if anything changes?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)